- Similar itemIn 2008, we worked with Dion Neutra to produce the Neutra House Numbers true to the 1930s originals in exacting detail. His father, architect Richard Neutra, specified these numbers for use on the mid-century buildings he designed. Richard Neutra's many notable projects include the Kaufmann House (1947) in Palm Springs, the Lovell Health House (1929) in Los Angeles, and the Kronish House (1955) in Beverly Hills - the subject of a fierce preservation debate in 2011, and the fate of which is still unknown. Precision crafted in weather- and corrosion-resistant aluminum, each number weighs half a pound and installs without visible hardware. Designed for visibility, these numbers float approximately .75" off the wall and cast subtle shadows. Each number comes with mounting hardware, extensive installation instructions and a full-scale drilling template that eliminates any guesswork during installation. Made in China.
- Similar itemElegant yet casual, this French-inspired lounge chair will bring a calming effect into your home. Hand crafted from solid wood, this caned chair and ottoman chaise lounge features a caned back and side arms that are given a soft bleached finish for a vintage look. The burlap lower cushions contrasts beautifully with the natural linen down upper cushions and throw pillows. Just imagine yourself sinking into this comfy lounge chair with a good book and fresh beverage. Hardwood frame in bleached wood finish. Down blend cushions and loose pillows in natural fabric. Cushion covers are dry clean only.
- Similar itemThe Worlds Away Winslow cabinet awashes the modern dining room in scintillating style. Accented by glistening gold, two antique mirror doors exude elegantly timeless texture. 48"W x 18"D x 36"H. Gold leaf finish. Single interior fixed shelf.
- Add a pop of color to any room with this brushed steel finished semi-flushmount ceiling light featuring a vibrant giclee canvas shade design. Define your style with this made-to-order drum shade semi-flushmount ceiling light. The design features an exclusive pattern printed on high-quality canvas. A white acrylic diffuser at the bottom of the shade prevents glare. Includes extra cable and cord so you can vary the hanging height. U.S. Patent # 7,347,593.
- Similar itemDigits for your digs. Post your address in the modernist's Arial font. Handmade, raw aluminum cast number is polished to a shine and lacquered to survive the weather. Details and Dimensions: House number 3. 5"Wx0.5"Dx7.5"H. Handcrafted. Polished raw cast aluminum. Lacquered for outdoor use. Wall mounting hardware included. Clean with soft, dry cloth. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 5" Depth: 0.5" Height: 7.5"
- Add a touch of style to your home with this brushed steel finished semi-flushmount ceiling light featuring an elegant Honeycomb giclee print on its canvas drum shade. Define your style with this made-to-order drum shade semi-flushmount ceiling light. The design features an exclusive pattern printed on high-quality canvas. A white acrylic diffuser at the bottom of the shade prevents glare. Includes extra cable and cord so you can vary the hanging height. U.S. Patent # 7,347,593.
- Similar itemThe lovely French style Josephine chaise lounge blends comfort and timeless elegance. Hand carved to perfection with curvy lines and medallion embellishments, this chaise lounge simply exudes beauty. This piece is made from solid oak wood, then layer after layer of cream, gray and beige paint is applied to create a dreamy aged look. The cushions are upholstered in a cream linen trimmed with tiny nailhead embellishments. Solid oak wood wood construction. Cream and gray distressed finish. Turned legs. Cream linen fabric. One back pillow included Dimensions : W: 28" D: 56" H: 39"
- Similar itemSink into this beautiful French Louis style Chaise Lounge, featuring a tufted back, a large comfy cushion and curvy hand-carved sides. This lovely feminine chaise lounge will transform your bedroom into an oasis. Finished in antique white with natural linen upholstery. Solid wood construction. Antique white finish. Natural linen fabric. Cabriole legs Dimensions : H: 35" W: 30" L: 66"
- Salvaged from French chateaus, these unique windows and doors set the scene for one-of-a-kind cabinetry and storage. Each handcrafted piece has six ample shelves behind glass and two lower cabinets behind pine doors. 110 inches high x 48 inches wide x 17 inches deep. Constructed from pine and Reclaimed Antique French Doors. Finished in white wash; Size, color, and hardware may vary due to reclaimed doors. 6 shelves, 2 cabinets; White Interior. For safety, bolt cabinet into wall; Each piece is unique.