- Similar itemInspired by the Spring-Summer 11 runway Collection. Punk spirit. Open at the ankle. Double buckle: 1 medium size on the front and 1 smaller size on top of the ankle. Buckles in gold and palladium metal finish. 35 mm arch. Made in Italy. Material: Brushed calfskin.
- Similar itemLive "la vie en rose" with Miss Dior Eau de Toilette. A dazzling burst of Orange Essence blends with Neroli and Rose Essence for a floral bouquet evoking a springtime garden in full bloom. An elegant and graceful Indonesian Patchouli signature completes the captivating essence.
- Similar itemCalfskin and buffalo leather feature canvas fabric lining with pale gold-tone hardware. Made in Italy. Measures approx 11.5"W x 9.5"H x 6"D. Handles measure approx 15" in length with a 4.5" drop. Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap. Interior top strap with stud closure. Interior pocket and zip pocket.
- Similar itemDaisy Dream is a fruity floral fragrance with a light and airy touch. Inspired by the boundless spirit of daisies and blue skies, Daisy Dream reflects Marc Jacobs’s irresistible mix of intricate details, elegance and femininity for a fresh interpretation of the iconic Daisy motif. The fragrance bursts with top notes of blackberry, grapefruit and pear. The heart notes are introduced with a bouquet of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria. A medley of white woods, musks and coconut water reveal the base notes. The glass bottle is enveloped in a shawl of laced daisies and is topped with a silver cap and adorned with gold hues and accents of daisies. Top notes– Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear Mid notes – Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria Base notes – White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water.
- Structured buffed leather tote bag in navy blue. Burgundy edge paint throughout. Gold-tone hardware. Rolled leather carry handles at top. Adjustable, removable shoulder strap. D-rings at side panels and at one face. Removable whistle pendant detail on ring in gold-tone metal. Patch pocket at tonal interior. Tonal stitching. Approx. 10.5" length, 12" height, 3" width. Leather, gold plating. Imported.
- Similar itemSmooth leather composes these edgy Sergio Rossi booties, and a buckle accented strap makes a punk inspired statement. Pull on construction and notched top line. Chunky stacked heel and leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. Measurements Heel: 2.25in / 55mm Shaft: 5.5in / 14cm. Available sizes: 36,37,37.5,38,39,39.5,40
- Similar itemBotkierCruz Colorblock Leather Tote Bag, Ultraviolet/WhiteDetailsBotkier colorblock paneled leather tote bag.Silvertone hardware.Rolled shoulder straps with 9" drop.Back zip pocket.Loop-snap closure on top.Inside, logo jacquard lining with zip and patch pockets.14 1/4"H x 16"W x 4"D.Weighs approx. 2 lb.Imported.Designer About Botkier:Monica Botkier's keen eye for detail comes from her start as a fashion photographer. Botkier accessories define luxury through superior quality and innovation, while still keeping a focus on functionality.
- Similar itemPierre HardyDouble-Buckle Leather Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsPierre Hardy matte calfskin boot.1" stacked flat heel.6" ankle-high shaft.Round toe.Wide double-buckled straps.Looped pull-tab at backstay.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Pierre Hardy:Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity." Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.