- Similar itemBrown and beige checked sweater from Drumohr Vintage featuring a v-neck, a slim fit, long sleeves, a cashmere knit, a ribbed hem and ribbed cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Late 70's Lozenges pullover.
- Similar itemThe cutest black shorts featuring an apple print in shades of red and green and a high waist. Pockets at sides, zip/button closure at back. Flowy fit, unlined. Waist: 27"/68.5cm. Length: 15"/38cm. Circa: 90s. Label: Unmarked. Marked Size: Unmarked. Estimated Size: XS/S. Color: Black/Red/Green. Fabric: Unmarked. Condition: Good vintage condition.
- Similar itemClassic oxford shoe crafted from grid printed patent leather or smooth light brown leather featuring seam detail along the instep. Leather sole and insole, round toe, and low stacked heel with rubber grip. Nylon cord laces. 0.75" Heel height. Handmade. Imported.
- Similar itemBF Style; Denim Blouse; Lapel Collar; Long Sleeves; One Pocket.
- Upon your arrival at the West Coast lodge, you slip your retro sunnies out of the pocket of this denim top and head to the shore, eager to explore the coves and trails of your long-loved island getaway! This collared blouse, which showcases opalescent buttons and tab sleeves, looks right at home amidst the pebble beaches and fir trees that surround you. Tuck this cotton, dark-wash top into high-waisted trousers for an adventurous look that makes your Washington excursion a stylish one! Rustic, Scholastic, Collegiate Mid-length Long Sleeve Whidbey Island Top in Twilight in Blue embellished with Buttons, Pockets for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemThe women's LA Movers Vintage Chiffon Shorts for PacSun.com features a colorful print throughout and comfortable elastic waistband. The shorts are fully lined and have light weight chiffon fabric. High rise. 12" rise. 2" inseam. Measured from a size small. Model is wearing a small. Her measurements: Height: 5'10.5" Bust: 31" Waist: 24.5" Hips: 34.5" Machine washable. 100% polyester. Made in USA. US.
- Similar itemFryeJames Leather Wing-Tip Oxford, Dusty RoseDetailsFrye oxford with leather upper. 1" stacked heel. Round toe with brogue trim. Lace-up front. Padded footbed. Leather lining. Manmade sole. "James" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemCream white wool and cashmere blend cropped sweater from Pinko featuring a ribbed crew neck, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemApiece Apart's Anna Cropped Fuzzy Crew is easy to wear in ivory knit; Cropped, hand-knit pullover in soft fuzzy yarn; Wide, round neck; Raglan seams; Long sleeves; Boxy fit. 100% Cotton. Dry clean.