Shop this look
- Similar itemAccessorize with an edge — this rock n roll-inspired skull scarf from Alexander McQueen toughens up any look - Pink silk, logo skull print - Style with an elevated jeans-and-tee ensemble and a leather jacket
- Shift your mindset to autumn in an instant in this wild flower paisley silk dress. Easy pullover silhouette is silhouetted with a tie that extends from center front neck edge, finishing in bead accented tassels. Tie forms a keyhole when fastened. Inspired by vintage fabric, rich silk jacquard fabrication conveys two prints in one. Border trim highlights sleeve cuffs and bottom sweep.
- Similar itemJason Wu. Gold-Plated Pearly Collar Necklace. Jason Wu collar necklace. 18-karat gold plated brass. Simulated pearl detail at center. Serpentine chain sides. Hook clasp. Approx. 13.8"L. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemEffortless belt in Canvas check and leather. Hand-painted edges, equestrian-inspired saddle stitch detail. Vintage-finish metal buckle and push-through stud feature.
- Similar itemMulticoloured 'Birdy Skull' scarf from Alexander McQueen featuring fringed edges.
- Similar itemJason Wu Gold-Plated Pearly Collar Necklace Details Jason Wu collar necklace. 18-karat gold plated brass. Simulated pearl detail at center. Serpentine chain sides. Hook clasp. Approx. 13.8"L. Made in Italy. Designer About Jason Wu: After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards. Jason Wu answers our 5 Questions. Color: GOLD. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: 18K gold coating on brass.
- A faux tortoise buckle lends an easy, polished feel to this stitched leather belt from Calvin Klein. Black. Leather.
- Similar itemEsplanade Rivet Paisley Dress, from our Fall 2015 collection , in silk crinkle georgette. Digitally printed paisley silk dress with plunge neckline, blouson sleeve. Paisley printed silk satin organza binding with gold metal studs. Cut-out detail through waist. Press stud closure at back and cuff, zip in skirt. 100% silk with navy polyester lining, dry clean only. Our model is 5’11” and is wearing a size 0.
- If youve been searching for an earthy new frock, then youre in luck! The ecru A-line silhouette of this piece flaunts effortless femininity, while its floral paisley-esque print adds bohemian sophistication. Wearing this pocketed dress by Closet is always a fashionable chance worth taking!
- Similar itemHandmade leather belt with delicate double-cap rivets and small belt-buckle. Firm leather saddles on both sides to give you the perfect wasp waist. The piece has a small engraved YVY logo in the back. The leather is vegetable tanned, meaning it is not treated with any chemicals. The back of the leather has a smooth finish. All items are handcrafted by the designer in her studio in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueen's Charms scarf couples the label's subversive skull motif with a pale nude-pink silk-chiffon. It has a generous length that looks best knotted loosely around the neck.
- Similar itemPearl Bauble Necklace. A cluster of faux pearls and assorted beads in various sizes. Short chain with clasp closure. Nickel free. 18" w/ 2" adjustable. Metal Acrylic. Imported.