- Similar itemFashion aficionados step forward as Charlotte Olympia channels her inner geek-chic with these brogued platform pumps. Plush in plump suede of deep grape and khaki green, the island platform and razor-sharp stiletto insist that smart has never been so sultry. 140mm-5.75" heel. 30mm-1.25" platform. Upper: Calf leather. Almond toe. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- BCBG smooth faux leather (polyurethane) envelope clutch. Gunmetal hardware includes flap-edged logo bar. Asymmetric flap; hidden magnetic closures. Inside, one small and one large slip pocket. Faille lining. 11"H x 7"W x 1"D. Weighs approx. 1lb.
- One of the fun things we do here at Nearly Natural is combine our faux flowers and plants into arrangements. And sometimes we create a mix so perfect, so full of complimenting colors and textures that we just have to stand back and admire it. And that’s what we’ve done with this arrangement – no words can really describe it – just look at the picture and make your own description.
- Similar itemEqual parts fabulous and fun, Betsey Johnson's necklace is bejeweled with dangling shaky floral pendants, cherry beads and mixed charms. Crafted in an antique gold-tone mixed metal. Brown woven long necklace with shaky floral pattern flowers. Mixed charms. Gold tone beads & coins. Green faceted cherry beads and crystal faceted beads. Lobster claw. Other-chain-type. Antique gold. Fabric/wax cord/zinc/glass/brass. 25" long + 3" extender; frontal width 2"; frontal drop 10"
- POVERTY FLATS by rianColor-Block Faux-Leather Asymmetric Clutch, Black/TanDetailsPoverty Flats by Rian faux-leather (polyurethane) asymmetric clutch.Golden hardware.Flat 22" strap.Flap snap opening.Color-blocked front with nylon cutout panels.Inside, jacquard with zip pocket.6 1/4"H x 11"W x 1 3/4"D.Weighs approx. 1 lb.Imported. Designer About POVERTY FLATS by rian:Seattle-based designer Rian Berry launched his first eponymous handbag collection in 2004, and the Poverty Flats line followed in 2008. Named for and inspired by a rugged, rural tract in Oregon, close to where Berry grew up, Poverty Flats by rian bags feature distressed, washed materials, relaxed silhouettes, and vintage appeal. Signature pieces include totes, hobos, duffels, and crossbody bags, as well as wallets, clutches, and backpacks. Rian Berry's background as a painter shines through in playful takes on color, geometry, mixed media, and unique hardware.
- Ring Ring… here comes a bicycle on a summer day! That will be the whimsical feeling this incredible piece will bring forth. The Peony and Hydrangea create the perfect combination of warm-weather color, and placing them together in the cutest little tricycle planter brings a tranquil feeling of days gone by. We loved creating this arrangement almost as much as you’ll love displaying it. Suffice to say, it also makes a perfect gift.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: sueded, solid color, open toe, no appliqués, leather sole, covered spike heel. Measurements: Heel height: 4.49 inches Platform height: 0.78 inches.
- Similar itemOne of a kind piece, created exclusively for Luisa Via Roma. Steampunk inspired pendant created using watch and clock parts from the late nineteenth century. Corrugated brass beads from the early 1900s. Natural howlite beads. Vintage rock crystal from a necklace that dates to the 1920s. Brass. Rhinestones. Handmade in Italy.
- Similar itemAn exuberant arrangement of light and dark pink peonies by Diane James lend a romantic note to the mantel or dining table. Polyester/plastic/glass. Made in USA of imported materials. 9"D x 9"H. Glass vase.