- Together with Elie Tahari, we dreamed up these exclusive jogger pants that mimic the urban-cool mood from his fall runway. For a uniquely-ours touch, we added leather pockets with edgy exposed zip closures. Wool/elastane; contrast: lambskin leather; waistband & cuffs: nylon/rayon. Professional leather clean. Imported. Solid elasticized waist, two leather front zip patch pockets. Silver-tone hardware, cropped silhouette, solid elasticized cuffs, pull-on style.
- Similar itemW118 by Walter Baker ivory Charlie tank. Semi-sheer silk-satin. Patch pocket, grosgrain-trimmed sides, side slits, curved hem. Slips on. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemHarvey Faircloth olive cotton canvas jacket lined in brown faux fur. Spread collar, flannel-lined welt-stand pockets, raglan sleeves, cased elastic cuffs, drawstring bottom, brasstone snaps. Snap-front closure. Available in Olive. Cotton; lining: modacrylic. Dry clean. Made in U.S.
- Similar itemDidion Chunky Turtleneck by La Garçonne Moderne. A soft wool oversized sweater with a relaxed chunky ribbed turtleneck. Slightly elongated sleeves feature slit detail at wrists & hem. Dropped armholes & exaggerated body for an oversized fit. Neck can be worn up or folded down. Soft, slightly nubby plain knit with rib finishing. Color: Heather Grey. 80% Wool, 20% Nylon. Also available in Black.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyHigh Yoke Peg Leg Pants, BlackDetailsCompact couture jersey pants. Approx. measurements: 23. 5" inseam, 17. 5" front rise 7" leg openingHigh, yoked waist sits at the navel. Voluminous peg legs taper to cropped ankles. Pull-on elastic waist. Viscose/polyester; dry clean. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemThe delicate Freya Jumper has an elegant, contemporary look and is perfect paired with a pencil skirt. The lightweight jumper is hand knitted in a blend of wool and metallic lurex yarn. The Freya Jumper has slim raglan sleeve arms and a boat neck. The jumper was hand knitted in soft navy wool spun with silver lurex yarn by skilled artisans. Material: Wool & metallic yarn. Length: Garment is 58cm long in size M.
- Similar itemClassically tailored two button jacket with a notched lapel collar and flap pockets at sides. Comes in a slightly textured Italian linen/cotton blend. Also features long darts on the front, inside piped pockets, single vent at the back and a raglan breast pocket. Genuine horn buttons. Felt trim lines lapels. 57% Linen, 43% cotton. Lining: 100% viscose. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemEnza Costa white top. Handmade in Los Angeles. Semi-sheer slub modal-blend. Patch pocket, gray trims, intentionally unfinished hem. Slips on. 88% modal, 12% viscose. Hand wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Loose fit. Lightweight stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemMonterey blue cotton jean jacket from Rag & Bone featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs, side seam pockets and distressed effects.