- Similar itemA cotton dress brought into focus with florals and a gently ruffled asymmetric placket. Swap trainers with a pair of leather sandals for smarter occasions.
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!
- Chestnut Burnt Brown Nappa Leather. Stacked leather covered 3 Inch Heel with 1/4 inch platform. Lambskin Lining. Handmade in Italy. Brass detailed closing metal clasp.
- Swing into the holiday spirit with a cool sterling silver and marcasite snowflake necklace Vintage look of the jewelry will transport you to the romantic warmth of the winter season Pendant necklace is crafted of sterling silver Features marcasite stones 18-inch sterling silver chain secures with spring ring clasp Pendant measures 32.5 mm long x 27.5 mm wide All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code N (marcasite). See Treatment Guide for further information. See Treatment Guide for further information. Size: 18 Inch. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Upgrade your winter wardrobe with these stunning Alexander McQueen boots! Rich leather upper. Inside-zip closure. Studded accents at the upper. Peep-toe design. Smooth leather lining for all-day wear. Lightly padded leather footbed. Wrapped heel. Durable leather outsole. Made in Italy and Imported. This item may ship with an attached security tag. Merchandise returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund. Measurements: Heel Height: 4 in Weight: 10 oz Circumference: 9 1 4 in Shaft: 5 1 4 in Platform Height: 1 2 in Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 7), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemA kilt-inspired R13 mini dress made from wool tartan. Box pleats accent the angled skirt. Raw edges. Exposed back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Wool gauze. 100% wool. Dry clean. Imported, China.
- Jason Wu python and calf leather handbag. Golden hardware. Flat top handle, 3 drop. Removable shoulder strap, 25 drop. Flap front; magnetic closure. Inside, three compartments with one zip and one slip pocket. 9.5H x 11.5W x 2.5D. Charlotte is imported.
- Add a unique touch to your jewelry collection with a pretty pendant. Pendant displays a mother of pearl cameo of a young women and an onyx background. Jewelry is framed by vintage style pattern studded with marcasite stones. Style: Pendant Gemstone color: Marcasite Gemstone shape: Round Gemstone color: Mother of Pearl Gemstone shape: Freeform Gemstone color: Onyx Gemstone shape: Oval Metal: Sterling silver Finish: High polish Chain: Rolo Chain length: 18 inches Clasp: Spring ring Metal weight: 8.3grams Pendant dimensions: 21 mm wide x 33 mm long All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code N (marcasite, mother of pearl) and E (onyx) See Gemstone Treatments for further information. Size: 18 Inch. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Elie Tahari Carmen tweed-jersey dress with asymmetrically contoured colorblocking. Approx. length: 35L down center front, 38L down center back. Round neckline with one-shoulder effect. Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage. Slim silhouette. Straight hem. Exposed back zip. Cotton/polyester/other fibers/spandex. Lining, polyester/spandex. Dry clean. Imported.