1. Star-Spangled Brownies
• 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
• Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
• 1/3 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy creamy white or vanilla frosting (from 16 oz container)
• 1 to 2 tablespoons Betty Crocker® star decors
Prep Time : 20 Min.
Total Time : 2 Hr
Servings : 16
O1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.) Make and bake brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
O2. In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High about 10 to 15 seconds or until drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over brownies; sprinkle with star decors. For brownies, cut with plastic knife into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered at room temperature.
2. Flag Cupcake Cake
• box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
• Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
• 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
• Betty Crocker® red sugar
• Betty Crocker® blue sugar
• Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors stars
• 2 thick pretzel rods (7 inch)
• 1 roll Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot® chewy fruit snack rolls (any red flavor; from 4.5-oz box)
Prep Time : 30 Min.
Total Time : 2 Hr
Servings : 24
O1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
O2. To make flag pole, arrange pretzel rods end-to-end and wrap with fruit snack; place on left side of arranged cupcakes. Store loosely covered.
3. Red, White and Blue Cookies
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
• 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
• 1 egg
• 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons red colored sugars
• 2 tablespoons blue colored sugars
Prep Time : 1Hr 10 Min.
Total Time : 2 Hr 20 Min.
Servings : 72
O1. Beat granulated sugar, butter, almond extract and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in flour.
O2. Divide dough in half; cover half and set aside. Place remaining half on waxed paper or plastic wrap; press into 8-inch square. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon each of the red sugar and blue sugar. Using waxed paper to lift, roll up dough. Repeat with remaining dough and colored sugars. Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
O3. Heat oven to 375ºF. Cut rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
O4. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
4. Red, White and Blue Poke Cake
• 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
• Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
• 1 box (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
• 1 cup boiling water
• 1/2 cup cold water
•1 box (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
• 1/3 cup milk
• 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Prep Time : 15 Min.
Total Time : 4 Hr 50 Min.
Servings : 16
O1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour.
O2. Pierce cooled cake with fork at 1/2-inch intervals. In medium bowl, stir gelatin and boiling water until dissolved. Stir in cold water. Carefully pour mixture over entire surface of cake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until serving time.
O3. In large bowl, mix pudding mix and milk until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over cake. Arrange strawberries and blueberries on top of cake to look like flag. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
5. Red, White and Blue Candy-Topped Brownies
• 1 box Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
• Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
• 1 1/2 cups red, white and blue candy-coated chocolate candies
Prep Time : 10 Min.
Total Time : 1 Hr 40 Min.
Servings : 24
O1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening.
O2. Make batter as directed on brownie mix box. Spread in pan. Bake 13 minutes.
O3. Sprinkle candies over partially baked brownie. Bake 11 to 13 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered at room temperature.
Happy 4th of July♥
For tip requests :
xo ~ Aly. ♥
Follow me on tumblr : kalif0rnialovin.tumblr.com & alyfr0mcali.tumblr.com
*All Credit To BettyCrocker.*