- Similar itemCharles JourdanKaris Snake-Embossed Satchel Bag, WhiteDetailsCharles Jourdan snake-embossed leather tote bag with silvertone hardware.Removable shoulder strap, 17 1/2" adjustable drop.Rolled tote handles, 5 1/4" drop.Removable hanging logo medallion.Dropped zip top.Logo bar at front cutout.Exterior back zip pocket.Interior leather zip panel; open and cell phone pockets.Satin logo lining; spring ring clasp to hold keys; metal feet protect bag bottom.10"H x 15"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 2.9lbs."Karis" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemSteven by Steve Madden modernizes the d'Orsay pump with artful asymmetry and a triumphant platform. Patent leather d'Orsay upper with tonal topstitching. Layered bow atop peep-toe. Leather lining, padded insole, and outsole. 6" covered heel; 1 1/4" platform; 4 3/4" equiv. "Adriall" is made in Brazil.
- Similar itemNo appliqués. Flannel. Houndstooth. Lapel collar. Two pockets. One inside pocket. Button closing. Long sleeves. Front closure. Composition: 100% Wool.
- Kiki McDonoughDiamond Bow 18k Gold Blue Topaz RingDetailsPerfect for parties, this statement ring from the Kiki McDonough Flowers Bows collection make a statement with colorful gems and flourishing bow details.From the Flowers Bows collection.18-karat white gold.Cushion-cut blue topaz center.Pave diamond bow settings.Blue topaz, 10.5 total carat weight.Diamond, 0.43 total carat weight.Slim band.Designer About Kiki McDonough:Kiki McDonough fine jewelry-acclaimed for vividly colored semiprecious stones, 18-karat gold, radiant diamonds, and unexcelled craftsmanship-has been spotted sparkling on British nobles for the last quarter century. McDonough's singular ability to use classic media to craft rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings with a contemporary sensibility continues to attract customers to her shop located in London's famed Sloane Square. The Victoria and Albert Museum has a pair of her earrings on permanent display in their modern jewelry collection, giving the luxury brand an enduring global presence.
- Faceted blue topaz never looked more modern than when set in vanilla gold and accented with white and chocolate diamonds, from Le Vian. This ring arrives in a classic gift box. 14 Kt. white gold/blue topaz/citrine/diamond. Diamonds: 0.71 ct. t.w. Imported. Fine jewelry is available for Standard Delivery only. All fine jewelry shipments require a signature. To enhance detail, jewelry may not be shown actual size. Unless otherwise stated jewelry set in 14 Kt. yellow gold and all earrings are for pierced ears. t.w.=total weight. Colored gemstones may have been treated and require special care. All diamond weights are approximate with a variance of +/- .05 ct.
- With a tweed construction, the Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's Oversized Suit Coat features long sleeves, buttoned cuffs and two patch pockets to the front. With oversized lapel and a front double breasted button fastening, the coat is finished with metallic detail and a vent to the back. K.D. 46% Cotton, 41% Polyester, 6% Metallic, 4% Nylon, 3% Acrylic.
- Similar itemEric JavitsTortoise Patent Satchel Bag, TortoiseDetailsTortoise-print patent leather satchel by Eric Javits.Golden hardware.Rolled tote handles, 4" drop.Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 17" drop.Extended-zip top.Front and back zip pockets.Divided interior with one zip, two snap, and two open pockets.Leather-backed hand mirror included.Nylon lining; metal feet protect bag.7"H x 9"W x 4 3/4"D.Bag weighs 1lb. 7oz.Imported of Italian material.Designer About Eric Javits:Eric Javits is known for his collections of inventive hats, handbags, and shoes-all of which are designed to complement one another in a mix-and-match fashion. His designs are in the archives of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute, recognized for their uncompromising design and enduring style.
- Similar itemStevenAdriall Patent d'Orsay Pump, BlackDetailsSteven by Steve Madden modernizes the d'Orsay pump with artful asymmetry and a triumphant platform.Patent leather d'Orsay upper with tonal topstitching.Layered bow atop peep-toe.Leather lining, padded insole, and outsole.6" covered heel; 1 1/4" platform; 4 3/4" equiv."Adriall" is made in Brazil.
- Patent leather tote in black. Silver tone hardware. Black patent leather-covered pyramid stud embellishments throughout. Twin carry handles at top. Removable shoulder strap with lanyard clasps. Tonal logo print at back face. Fold-down clasp at main compartment. Inset overlong zip closure also at main compartment. Tonal textile lining. Tonal stitching. Approx 14.5" length x 4.25" width x 7.25" height. Leather. Made in Italy.