- A band with 12 brilliant cut round diamonds going halfway around your finger forms a unique stack ring. This ring band has a milgrain edge design, marquise shapes, and scrollwork that give it an antique look.Each diamond featured in this ring is of G-H Color and SI1-SI2 Clarity wonderfully crafted in 14kt rose gold (pink gold).Wear this ring as a standalone right hand fashion ring, wear it as a wedding band, as an anniversary ring, or as a stack ring with our other stacking rings.
- Similar itemThis Gillian Steinhardt stud earring features the signature origami shape with gold fill post backs for pierced ears. Color Details: Other Details: Gold: Brass with 18K Gold. Silver: Brass with White Rhodium. Black: Brass with Black Rhodium. Length: 1.5" Width (widest point): .8" Depth: .25" Every item is handmade in New York City with careful attention paid to each piece. Variations in tone and surface treatment are due to the handmade nature of each piece and are finished with an eye toward the harmony of the overall piece. Brass; U.S.A;
- Similar itemWe're overboard for the effortless flow of this full-skirted dress, boldly stroked with a riveting play of nautical stripes. Split neck. Sleeveless. Hidden back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Lined bodice, unlined skirt. 23 1/2" from natural waist. 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex. Imported. Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemKhaki cotton blend 'Artic' padded parka from Woolrich featuring a front zip fastening concealed by a button fastening placket, a contrasting nude detachable raccoon fur trim at the hood, long sleeves with concealed ribbed cuffs and two flap closure patch pockets to the front
- Similar itemSet of 3 Full Tilt rings. Thin bands with rhinestone and texture flower accents. Imported.
- Similar itemMichael Kors Heart Stud Earrings, GoldenDetailsGolden steel. Heart-shape studs with single center glass crystal. 3/8"W. Post backs. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- A Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket with a casual, military inspired look. A front patch creates the look of a name badge, and spacious cargo pockets sit at the hips. Snaps conceal the zip closure, and drawstrings cinch the hood, waist, and hem. Long sleeves. Optional, fiber filled linings at hood and body. Fabric: Twill. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 35in / 89cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemSleeveless styling. Scoop neckline. T-back. Side slit hem. Relaxed silhouette. All over nautical stripe print. Imported.
- Boxy, slightly rounded coat in a fuzzy, herringbone wool. Shawl lapel. Single button fastening. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Slit pockets. Lined. Color: Black. 46% wool, 20% acrylic, 12% polyamide, 11% alpaca, 11% mohair; Lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining: 100% viscose.