- Current/Elliott mid-blue The Rolled Skinny jeans. Belt loops, five pockets, whiskered, distressed, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 90% cotton, 6% polyester, 4% elastane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Loved Tux Black Lace. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy denim. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemRendered in cozy cable knit wool, Rag & Bone's "Valene" pullover is a contemporary take on this classic knitwear style. Pearl cable knit wool, round neckline with ribbed knit trim, raglan long sleeves, ribbed knit cuffs and trim. Oversized fit. Team with a leather mini and patent lace-ups. 100% Wool.
- Chaser™ designs tees for the gal with effortless style. Supersoft tank in a solid color. Scoop neckline and sleeveless construction. Wide armholes and cutout at back. Pull-on design boasts a relaxed silhouette. Curved hem. 85% Tencel, 15% linen. Machine wash cold, dry flat. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 25 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Light beige cotton cable knit sweater woven with bands of mohair by Maison Martin Margiela. Features fringed strands. Defined round neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit cuffs and hem. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemAcne StudiosPin Storm Skinny JeansDetailsSkinny jeans by Acne Studios. Medium-wash denim features subtle whiskering and fading. Moderate rise sits atop hips. Formfitting legs. Five-pocket style; clean back pockets. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex/viscose. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Flirt Kidskin Pump with Fine Icon Last in BlackDesigner About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.
- Similar itemOptic white 'Split Bind' cropped tank top from Helmut Lang featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design and a cut out detail.
- Make no bones about it - slip on this printed white tank top and youll immediately feel fine and dandy! Lets break down the anatomy of this gorgeous garment - a charcoal-grey skeletal print rests atop the sheer, knit material of this scoop-necked top, adding a hip and edgy vibe to any ensemble. Worn over a neon bandeau, printed jean cutoffs, and studded sandals, this flowing piece completes an 'rib'-eting ensemble that will have you feeling fabulous! Urban, Statement, Skulls, Festival Mid-length Tank top (2 thick straps) Feeling Spine Top in White for Casual, Halloween occasions.
- Similar itemCable-knit sweater crafted in cotton round neck, long sleeves and ribbed edges.
- Similar itemCascade blue cotton blend 'The Stiletto' cropped skinny jean from Current/Elliott featuring a faded and whiskered leg, a button and zip fly, belt loops and a five pocket design.