- Similar itemSophia Webster. Mila Suede Cutout Peep-Toe Bootie, Black. Sophia Webster "Mila" suede bootie. Cutout vamp with mesh underlay at sides. Lace-up back with bead . Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. "Mila" is made in Brazil.
- Similar itemBlack wool cardigan with red cord lace heart inlays. Fitted silhouette Long sleeves Button front closure Ribbed high waistband 100% Virgin Wool Dry clean
- Similar itemChampagne floral-printed brocade dress
- Mini bag with inner smartphone pocket. Handle and detachable shoulder strap in dauphine with metal links. Six card slots. Front flap in cutwork napa leather, central body in macro polka dot print dauphine. Handle in lace print dauphine calfskin. Pale gold hardware. Made of dauphine and napa calfskin. 15.5X16x3.5 cm. Lining 80% Calf-skin leather, 20% Rayon.
- Roberto CavalliAbstract Floral Brocade Mesh-Inset DressDetailsRoberto Cavalli multicolor abstract floral-print brocade dress.Mesh insets at neckline and hem.Round neckline.Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage.Triangle cutout back.Wide banded seam at natural waist.Straight skirt with box-pleats at straight hem.Exposed back zip.Fitted silhouette.Cotton/silk/viscose.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Roberto Cavalli:In 1972, Roberto Cavalli unveiled his collection of wildly inspired clothes in his hometown of Florence. Today, the line has a celebrated fan base devoted to its animal prints and provocative designs. The collection includes dramatic sunglasses in addition to its sexy apparel.
- Similar itemDesigned in collaboration with Le Mont St. Michel, the Mixed Cardigan is a novel combination of both a classic cardigan and shirt. The fine knit cotton cardigan has a button closure featuring a woven shirting cotton collar and shirt tails. Point collar, full button front closure and rounded bottom hem with extended tail. 100% Cotton. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemJimmy Choo. Tactic Lace-Up Cutout Bootie, Black. Jimmy Choo napa and patent leather bootie. Intricate cutout design with mesh underlay. 4" covered stiletto heel. Peep toe; elastic lace-up front. Gored sides for slip-on ease. Leather lining and sole. "Tactic" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.
- Handbag with adjustable and detachable shoulder strap. Two-tone metal Dolce&Gabbana logo plaque to rear. Front flap in cutwork napa leather, central body in macro polka dot print dauphine. Sides, handle and shoulder strap in lace print dauphine calfskin. Cotton lining. Removable inside mirror. Made of dauphine and napa calfskin. 26X21x12 cm. Lining 70% Calf-skin leather, 20% Lambskin, 10% Virgin Wool.
- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Mini Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsSaint Laurent crocodile-embossed mini tote with silver hardware.Covered padlock charm hangs from tote handles; 3" handle drop.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap, 20" drop.Foil stamped Saint Laurent logo at center front.Belted front tabs cinch gusseted sides.Open top.Hanging keys snap to suede interior.Small interior slip pocket.Metal feet protect bottom of bag.8 1/2"H x 7"W x 4 1/3"D.Bag weighs 1lb."Sac de Jour" is made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.