- Similar itemSlouchy, slub jersey tank with a curved, raw hemline. Round neck. Muscle sleeves. Seamed back yoke. Curved hem is cut & raw at back. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 50% viscose, 50% silk. Also available in Creme.
- Current/ElliottThe Soho Zip Stiletto Twill Pants, GunmetalDetailsCurrent/Elliott "The Soho Zip Stiletto" solid stretch-twill pants. Low rise. Skinny legs. Front angled zip pockets; back patch pockets. Button/zip fly closure; belt loops. Cropped at calf; zip cuffs. Cotton/spandex. Made in USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Loeffler Randall Ella ankle bootie in greyDesigner About Current/Elliott: Born out of love for vintage denim and its Americana roots, Current/Elliott respects the history of denim and its timelessness. A true visionary, CEO and Creative Director Serge Azria harmonizes new ideas with time-honored techniques. With its unique silhouettes, classic fits, and everlasting aesthetics, Current/Elliott delivers its customers more of what they have always loved a distinct and timeless collection that promises to love and be loved for years to come.
- When it comes to fashion forward styles that add instant edge to any summer ensemble, throw on this pair of Alexander Wang sandals. Textured patent leather upper. Rounded open toe. Strap at vamp and heel. Dual buckle adjustable straps at ankle cuff. Leather lining. Leather sole. ½'' Heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Imported;
- Similar itemSuno multicolored blazer. Printed satin. Lightly padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, front welt pocket, two front flap pockets, shorter back hem, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 80% cotton, 20% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a slim fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric. Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up.
- Victoria Beckham Denim black tank. Washed-silk, jersey. Slips on. Fabric1: 100% silk; fabric2: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a relaxed fit. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric at front. Lightweight stretchy fabric at back.
- Similar itemMulticolored neon floral jacquard. Padded shoulders, flap pockets, back vents, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 53% polyester, 34% cotton, 13% silk; lining1: 52% rayon, 48% cotton; lining2: 100% rayon. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit.
- Similar itemStudded suede applique flowers scatter up the front panel of these calf-high gladiators, imparting a feminine, carefree vibe. Fine ties criss-cross and wrap the legs. Pair with shorts or a maxi-dress. Suede flat sandal with leather appliques and ties. Ankle wrap ties. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemVinceZipper-Cuff Coated Skinny Pants, BlackDetailsVince skinny pants in coated twill. Clean, classic five-pocket style. Low rise. Fitted through skinny legs. Full-length; zipper cuffs. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/polyurethane. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Vince: Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiFish Bone Flat Sandal, NeroDetailsLeather straps with silvertone metal fish bone extending up vamp. 1/2 flat stacked heel. Open toe. Adjustable ankle strap. Leather footbed. Leather outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.