- Similar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pockets. Tapered straight leg with 12'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Rise. 30'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 30, and may vary by size. 94% Cotton / 4% Polyester / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemThese super cute peep-toe booties in a stunning shade of light brown leather feature chic side cutouts and an ankle strap with gold-toned hardware. Finished with a stacked heel, these booties pair perfectly with skinny jeans and your favorite dresses alike! By Chinese Laundry. Leather upper. Man-made sole. 3.75” heel.
- Multicolored semi-sheer printed silk-chiffon. Buttoned cuffs and sleeve tabs, breast pocket, curved hem. Button fastenings through front. 100% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Oasis Snake Multi Lime
- Velvet by Graham SpencerFaux-Fur Open-Front Vest, CamelDetailsVelvet by Graham Spencer faux-fur (polyester) vest. Shawl collar with wide lapels. Open front. Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage. Relaxed fit. Straight hem peaks in front. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Velvet: Created in 1997 as a contemporary t-shirt line, the aim of designers Jenny Graham and Toni Spencer was to design high-quality, high-fashion tees, tanks, and tops that embody the laid-back West Coast lifestyle. The concept was a hit with a public that craved high-end basics, and the line quickly exploded onto the retail market. Since its creation, the collection has evolved to also encompass dresses, jackets, and other vibrant wardrobe staples that get better with time.
- Similar itemAcid yellow 'Glendy Corset' top from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania featuring gathered drape over right sleeve and waistline and a side zip and concealed press stud fastening.
- Similar itemFaux fur highlights this stylish vest from Noriko. Featuring a shawl collar, a sleeveless design and a shimmering lining, wear this vest over a simple, long sleeved top and skinny pants for a sleek, urban night out look. Shawl collar. Open front. Sleeveless. Faux fur design. Acrylic/modacrylic/polyester; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- NYDJAlina Straight-Leg JeansDetailsNYDJ presents the Alina jeans, lithe yet relaxed. Stretch-denim jeans by NYDJ in your choice of colors. Natural rise. Five-pocket style. Straight legs. Tapered ankles. Zip fly/button closure; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Made in USA of imported materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans): Real jeans for real women: specially designed to slim the often problematic lower abdomen, contour the hips and lift the rear without the feeling of being stuffed in binding, tight and uncomfortable material.
- Similar itemBrand from China: 77Queen. Color: Red, Blue, Beige, Yellow, Green, Materials: Polyurethane, Size: 34: Heel: 9cm / 3.5", Platform: 1cm / 0.4", 35: Heel: 9cm / 3.5", Platform: 1cm / 0.4", 36: Heel: 9cm / 3.5", Platform: 1cm / 0.4", 37: Heel: 9cm / 3.5", Platform: 1cm / 0.4", 38: Heel: 9cm / 3.5", Platform: 1cm / 0.4", 39: Heel: 9cm / 3.5", Platform: 1cm / 0.4", Care: Wipe Clean
- Emilio PucciScarf-Neck Silk Charmeuse BlouseDetailsEmilio Pucci charmeuse blouse. Spread collar with scarf neckline; button front. Long lantern sleeves; barrel cuffs. Slanted front flap pockets. Loose silhouette. Silk. Made in Italy. Designer About Emilio Pucci: The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.