- Similar itemShowcase your esteemed fashion taste in this trendy MICHEAL Michael Kors vest. Faux fur vest features faux fur lamb fur texture for a soft hand feel. Collarless and sleeveless construction. Side-seam pockets. Fully lined. Faux fur lamb wool: 82% modacrylic, 18% polyester; Pocket bag: 100% acetate; Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 35 in ; Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather Sole: Rubber Dress up your favorite jeans with these fly high-stop sneakers! Lace-up sneaker with high-top silhouette. Padded design and velcro strap. Concealed wedge. Heel Height: 5 in. Platform Height: 2 in.
- Sleek denim. The Faith jean features a mid rise and straight leg for a classic fit. Clean ecru wash on stretch cotton-blend denim. Five-pocket design. Contrast topstitching. Insignia logo embroidered on the right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 72% cotton, 15% rayon, 12% polyester, 1% spandex. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 43 in ; Inseam: 34 1 2 in ; Front Rise: 8 1 2 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 15 1 2 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 34.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemGive chic daytime looks a radiant finish with Roberto Cavalli's brooch detailed scoop neck top. Scoop neckline, cap sleeves, brooch embellishment under bust with soft gather. Form-fitting. Wear with figure-hugging separates and just as bright accessories. 100% Viscose.
- Similar itemAcid yellow 'Glendy Corset' top from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania featuring gathered drape over right sleeve and waistline and a side zip and concealed press stud fastening.
- Say hello to your new favorite jean. Stretch denim jean has a slim straight leg with a slight break at the cuff. Classic five-pocket construction with signature omega stitching at back pockets. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly with button closure. Leather brand patch at back waist. Tonal topstitching throughout. Mid rise sits just below the waist. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 27 in ; Outseam: 42 in ; Inseam: 34 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 14 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 27, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Velvet by Graham SpencerFaux-Fur Open-Front Vest, CamelDetailsVelvet by Graham Spencer faux-fur (polyester) vest. Shawl collar with wide lapels. Open front. Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage. Relaxed fit. Straight hem peaks in front. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Velvet: Created in 1997 as a contemporary t-shirt line, the aim of designers Jenny Graham and Toni Spencer was to design high-quality, high-fashion tees, tanks, and tops that embody the laid-back West Coast lifestyle. The concept was a hit with a public that craved high-end basics, and the line quickly exploded onto the retail market. Since its creation, the collection has evolved to also encompass dresses, jackets, and other vibrant wardrobe staples that get better with time.
- Similar itemAnd the award goes to… Tarria , for the perfect red carpet look! ; Elegant one-strap sandal features a metallic polyurethane upper. Show off your latest pedicure with the open toe silhouette. Back-zip closure equals a secure fit. Synthetic lining and insole. Lightly cushioned footbed for comfort. Finished off with a man-made outsole and stiletto heel. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 5 in ; Weight: 10 oz ; Platform Height: 3 4 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Emilio PucciScarf-Neck Silk Charmeuse BlouseDetailsEmilio Pucci charmeuse blouse. Spread collar with scarf neckline; button front. Long lantern sleeves; barrel cuffs. Slanted front flap pockets. Loose silhouette. Silk. Made in Italy. Designer About Emilio Pucci: The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.