- IROAmaya Prism-Print Slim JeansDetailsIRO Amaya jeans in prism-print denim.Low rise.Fitted through slim legs.Cropped at ankle.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About IRO: Based in Paris, IRO was founded by brothers Laurent and Arik Bitton in 2005. With a background in the music industry, they decided to channel their love for music into a different medium: fashion. Their rock 'n' roll style is informed by the fashionable women within their circle of friends who love pieces-including jeans, jackets, dresses, and tops-with a distinct vintage feel and a nonchalant attitude.
- Similar itemLending a slight shimmer to your sneakers, the trusty converse silhouette is one seeped in iconic cool. Coloured in pale grey suede with the classic white rubber sole, lace up your style status in one easy swoop. Classic lace up. All Star logo at heel. Canvas insole, rubber sole. Upper: Calf leather.
- Similar itemSpice up your double denim look with a hint of print. This longsleeve chambray shirt comes with an all over print, contrast yoke lines and snap button closure. Combined with a skinny denim you will have a great look for your lunch date. What it's made of: 62% Tencel /38% Cotton.
- Similar itemBlue cotton-silk blend blouse from Aglini featuring a pointed collar, a front button fastening, a fitted design, a curved hem and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Similar itemLending camo power to your sneakers, the trusty Converse silhouette is one seeped in iconic cool. With the classic white rubber sole, lace up your style-status in one easy swoop. Classic lace-up. All Star logo at heel. Canvas insole, rubber sole.
- AG Adriano Goldschmied denim jeans in the 18 Years Fly Away wash. Aged to mimic look and feel of 18-year-old denim. Deconstructed and faded throughout; contrast stitching. Approx. measurements: 7.25" rise, 26" inseam, 11.5" leg openings. Slim legs. Five-pocket style; rear pocket signature squiggles. Cropped ankle; stilt-roll-up. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/lyocell/polyurethane; machine wash, cold, turn inside out. Made in USA of Japanese material.
- Similar itemThe Brigitte Blouse is a wardrobe classic and one of our signature styles. Made of lightweight cotton chambray, it’s menswear-inspired but tailored. This fitted silhouette features safari details, including epaulettes and camp-style sleeves that can be left long or rolled with a tab closure. The perfect shirt that goes with everything and works for nearly any occasion: Tuck it in, leave it loose or buy it a few sizes up and wear it like a men's shirt over your bikini. Light dip chambray. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 32.5" (81.6 cm) 7 button closure at center front. 25" (62.7 cm) in length. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemLending pastel power to your sneakers, the trusty Converse silhouette is one seeped in iconic cool. With the classic white rubber sole, lace up your style-status in one easy swoop. Classic lace-up. All Star logo at heel. Canvas insole, rubber sole.
- Christopher BlueMadison Straight-Leg Livia JeansDetailsChristopher Blue Madison-cut jeans in medium indigo wash.Approx. measurements: 9" rise, 33" inseam, 16" leg opening, 33" inseam.Juku higher rise.Five-pocket style; clean back pockets.Slim legs.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/Tencel/polyester; machine wash.Made in the USA of imported material.Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Threads Ruched Pointy Pump in AdobeModel's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Christopher Blue:Founded in 1996 by husband-and-wife team Mel and Barbara Matsui, the Christopher Blue line focuses on perfect-fit denim. These jeans have become a cult favorite for their "memory" quality, meaning they fit the same way even after being laundered.