- Similar itemBlue cotton and leather biker jacket from Muubaa featuring notched lapels, long sleeves, side zipped pockets and a front zip pocket.
- Rebecca MinkoffCeasar Studded Point-Toe BootieDetailsRebecca Minkoff suede and leather ankle boot. 4" glossy resin heel. Golden micro-studs embellish upper. Strappy asymmetric vamp. Pointed toe. Interior side zip. Cushioned memory insole. Leather lining and sole. "Ceasar" is imported. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff: Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Similar itemFaith ConnexionTile Laser Skinny Jeans, WhiteDetailsClean white denim. Laser-cut tile details. Five-pocket style. Sits low on hips. Formfitting legs. Cropped at the ankle. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Imported. Designer About Faith Connexion: With a design team hailing from the likes of Balmain, Lacroix and Azzaro, Faith Connexion brings "Left Bank Cool" to a new generation of glamorous women. The influence of Paris' legendary houses in evident in the collection's rock-and-roll aesthetic, which has been urbanized with a sleek street sensibility. The collection features edgy separates like staple leather jackets and stovepipe denim, along with eye-catching nighttime looks, all meant to be worn with an insouciant attitude.
- Similar itemSlouchy raglan pullover with a wide, boat neck & contrast banded stripe detail. Rolled edge neckline. Ribbed cuffs & hem. Relaxed fit. Banded stripe detail at elbows. Color: Heather Grey. 50% wool, 50% cotton.
- Diane von FurstenbergBeckett Leather Chain Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg leather bootie. 4 1/2" covered heel. Pointed toe. Golden chain strap detail. Leather lining and sole. "Beckett" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemThe designer's classic cropped skinny jeans in a bright white wash. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Tonal stitching. Silver rivets & embossed button. 8" low-rise. Skinny, cropped leg. 26-27" inseam. 12" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Bright White. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Sonoma , Cypress , Heritage & Coal.
- Similar itemBlue leather distressed biker jacket from Muubaa.
- Similar itemSlouchy, marled knit pullover in a fuzzy wool. Crew neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Straight hem with side vents. Hem is longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Charcoal. 60% alpaca, 25% wool, 15% nylon.
- Similar itemThe Sessun Women's Home Studio Jumper in indigo blue boasts a wide neck and cropped raglan sleeves. Made from a soft cotton blend, it has ribbed detailing to the hem, cuffs and neck. L.M. 56% Cotton, 38% Acrylic, 6% Nylon.