- Similar itemAwaken your fashion spirit in the bright and beautiful Reva by Taylor Says. An enchanting orange suede drapes over the leather upper and silhouette. A smiling Buddha is printed on the bottom of the sole to add luck to every step taken. Last but not least is a 5 1/4 inch stiletto heel and 1 1/2 inch peep toe platform. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. orange.
- Yellow fine-knit cashmere. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 100% cashmere. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a loose fit. Fine knit.
- Similar itemM Missoni fuchsia pants. Cotton-blend. Belt loops, slant pockets. Concealed button, hook and zip fastenings at front. 59% cotton, 35% nylon, 6% elastane. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, straight-leg fit. Mid-weight stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemEscadaVertical Welt Two-Button Blazer, TourmalineDetailsProminent vertical lines on either side of this Escada blazer whittle and sculpt the waistline. Wool jacket by Escada. Approx. 23"L from shoulder to hem. Notched collar; two-button front. Long sleeves. Fit-and-flare silhouette; tulip hem. Virgin wool. Made in Slovenia of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemSolid color Baize Round collar Button closing Unlined Long sleeves Single chest pocket Two pockets Front closure . Material:80% Wool, 20% Polyamide
- Suede upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 150mm/ 6 inch heel. Approx 40mm/ 1.5 inch platform. Ankle strap with buckle closure. Embroidery stitching detail throughout.
- Stella McCartney off-white and charcoal Anna panta. Striped wool-blend. Two front slant pockets, two back welt pockets, pressed creases, partially lined. Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front. 99% wool, 1% polyester; lining: 52% rayon, 48% cotton. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, straight-leg fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemYellow virgin wool oversize sweater from Isola Marras featuring a slash neck, long sleeves, an asymmetric hem, a ribbed hem and cuffs and raised seam detailing.
- Marc JacobsSlim Ankle Pants with Topstitch DetailDetailsThese topstitched, Marc Jacobs pants have a classic trouser design with a fun, cropped length. Wool-blend pants by Marc Jacobs. Natural rise. Slash pockets on hips; button-flap pockets on back. Straight legs with center creases. Cuffs cropped at ankles. Zip fly/button closure; belt loops. Mohair/wool; polyester/cotton trim; silk lining. Made in USA of imported materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Marc Jacobs: The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.