- Similar item"I have always been inspired by the language of turntables and entertainment units from the 1960s," says Singaporean designer Nathan Yong. Which is a remarkable statement when you learn that Yong grew up in a wooden hut by the sea, where he and his brother made their own toys and "waited for low tides so we could pick up treasures from the shore." Growing up with the beach as entertainment, Yong has developed into a resourceful designer, whose work captivated us with its quiet elegance. At Salone del Mobile , the annual furniture fair in Milan, Yong showed his Line Media Console (2010), inspired by "the fluid streamlined forms of 1960s stereo components." An elegant cabinet with a louvered exterior, it is designed so a remote control will operate the media components inside even when the doors are closed. The Media Console 35 has one shelf and a cord escape. Made in Malaysia.
- Similar itemPlush, loose cushions give our Pierce sectional welcoming comfort; four available components let you create the perfect configuration for any room. Simply tailored with hand-pleated English arms, it has a clean, classic look that's exceptionally versatile. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials. Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood. Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks. Eight-way hand-tied seat springs for exceptional support; back is reinforced with sinuous steel springs. Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring inner springs for additional support. Cushion cores are then wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber. Based on your choice of fill-down or poly fiber-two matching 20" sq. throw pillows in correlating fibers will be included. Nail-head accents. Solid maple legs stained dark walnut; tapered front legs set on brass casters. Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together. Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. Available in many of our custom fabrics-each item is made to order. This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: organic, recycled, reclaimed, sustainable.
- West Elm Bliss Chair + a Half, Retro Ikat, Buttercup - Yellow, West Elm - Living Room Chairs - Lounge ChairsSimilar itemTotal bliss. Whitewashed solid ash legs, a deep seat and a wide profile make the Bliss Chair-and-a-Half big enough to fit you and a stack of your favorite magazines. Each is crafted in the USA with hand-built frames, down-filled cushions and hand-finished upholstery. 46"w x 39.5"d x 36.5"h. Solid ash legs with Whitewashed finish. Flanged cushions filled with down blend. Chair includes seat cushion and one removable back cushion. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Assembled in the USA. View the complete Bliss Collection.
- Similar itemWith its elliptical glass top and symmetrically unfurling legs, the Contempo Flair coffee table takes its inspiration from mid-century modern designs dating from the 1950s. Finished in a warm, neutral weathered walnut hue, it proves an attractive accent for a contemporary living room, den, or bar. Elliptical glass top. Solid wood frame. Weathered Walnut finish on frame.
- Similar itemEnjoy the contrast of today's high-tech wonders, placed in the context of indigenous materials and elegant artistry. Our Cobia Media Console features refined yet relaxed British West Indies styling. A maple and dark cherry inlaid top is surrounded by an exotic quartered rosewood border and flanked by carved bamboo-style columns. Cabinet doors on each end are finished with woven raffia paneling, a crossing nailhead trim and dramatic door pulls in the shape of a curled crocodile - referencing traditional design elements of Africa, the West Indies and the Pacific Rim. Offers ultimate function and storage for electronics, with a ventilated back, wire management channel and included grommets for electrical cords . Accommodates the 9000-1-BL Sligh Strong/Arm TV Mount, which allows the monitor to "float" above the console . Each enclosed cabinet contains two adjustable-height shelves . Open center compartment includes one drawer and one adjustable shelf . Door and drawer fronts feature woven raffia paneling . Beautifully carved African crocodile custom door pulls have an antique brass finish . A warm, tobacco-hued Sumatra finish highlights beautiful variations in each material . Coordinates with other items from our Tommy Bahama Landara collection .
- Sleek, refined silhouettes give our versatile sectional its contemporary elegance, while luxuriously deep, cushioned seats invite you to settle in and relax. Customize the pieces and arrangement to provide comfortable, stylish seating that's perfectly suited to your living space. Lustrous upholstered silhouette with squared arms. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials. Frame crafted of durable hardwood with mortise-and-tenon joints, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks for greater stability. 8-way hand tied seat springs and sinuous steel springs back provide long lasting support. Seat cushions feature high-resiliency foam core cushions with lofty poly-fiber padding or a plush, down blend. Square, solid maple legs are stained a rich black walnut. Choose your covering from our large selection of custom fabrics. Throw pillow with removable cover included. Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together. Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Similar itemModern industrial edge defines The Eloise coffee table's impactful design. Its rust and copper-finished square surface stands on a criss-cross wood frame for geometric appeal. 36.5"W x 36.5"D x 20"H. Reclaimed pine frame. Steel-banded iron edge. Lacquer sealed.
- Similar itemThe classic Aledo chair stands with sophisticated stature and modern grace. Metallic studs trim elegant lines, while two different leg styles pair for compelling visual interest. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options (shown in Luxury Platinum) Contact email@example.com to order two or more fabrics. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 29"W x 36"D x 37"H. Seat: 22.5"D x 17.5"H. Arm: 21.5"H. In-Arm: 21"W.
- Similar itemThe Belmont's Caramel Oak finish conjures up thoughts of relaxation and enjoyment. This mission style TV stand with brushed nickel hardware features two glass panel doors with wood mullions that open to reveal storage space with adjustable shelves. The Belmont's full open shelf is perfect for storing AV components and remote controls. Its practical storage space combined with its cozy design make the Belmont an excellent fit for any relaxing decor. The Belmont TV stand compliments a ClassicFlame 28' infrared quartz fireplace insert. Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65' or up to 115 lbs. Full length open center shelf is ideal for sound bars and AV components 2 spacious storage drawers Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Includes an owners manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation. 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long Spectrafire Plus offers 125 selectable flame effect options to create the perfect mood and ambiance for any style Adjustable thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room Tempered glass-front display with brick-look detail interior includes a traditional log set and ember bed with optional downlights to illuminate the logs Safer Plug fire prevention technology provides added safety by monitoring the temperature of the plug to prevent electrical fire, circuit of product damage Energy-saving LED technology and 3 infrared quartz elements for heating Electronic timer function: automatic timed shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours Type: Entertainment Center, Media Console, Freestanding, Fireplace Accents, Insert Product Features: Energy Efficient, Remote Control, Thermostat, Programmable, Dimmer Fuel Type: Electric Material: Glass, Metal, Veneer, Wood Assembly: Assembly Required Recommended Room Size: Large: 401 or more Wattage: 1000-1500 Watts Screen Type: Glass Finish: Brown Finish Color: Brown Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Brown.