- Similar itemDark-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, distressed detail, five pockets, stitching at back, silver hardware. Designer-stamped button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Wonderland
- Similar itemSlight heel. Black leather (Cow). Elasticated, designer plaque at round toe. Slip on
- Similar itemMenswear-inspired button front shirt, with classic detailing, in a lightweight cotton gauze. Pointed collar. Patch pocket at chest. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Curved hem. Semi-sheer. Relaxed, slim fit. Color: White. 100% cotton. Also available in Light Blue.
- Heel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Black leather. Gold studs, leather-embellished mouse face design, round toe. Slip on
- Similar itemWhite mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bright White
- Similar itemDouble Voile Shirt by Zucca. Oversized, long sleeve button front shirt with a draped, gathered body done in a double layer cotton voile. Pointed collar. Henley button placket. Asymmetric hem. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% Cotton. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemBlack mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastenings at front. 91% cotton, 6% polyester, 3% Lycra. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Noir
- Similar itemSleeveless button front shirt, in a cotton gauze, with delicate eyelet seam details. Pointed collar. Hidden placket. Curved hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Natural. 55% cotton, 45% linen. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Leather Ballerina Flat, BlackDetailsChloe ballerina in soft leather.1/8" flat stacked heel.Signature scalloped collar with tonal topstitching.Round toe.Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.