- Similar itemAshley PittmanMacho Multi-Stone Cuff, Light HornDetailsMacho light horn cuff by Ashley Pittman. Turquoise, amethyst, pink tourmaline, emerald, sapphire, and citrine. Hand-inlaid bronze bezels. 1" gap for slip-on style. 6 1/4" inside circumference. 1 1/2" wide. Handcrafted in Kenya. Designer About Ashley Pittman: The Ashley Pittman Collection reinterprets the power and simplicityexpressed in the shapes and textures of centuries-old African jewelry. The collection features natural horn carved by a women's cooperative, fair-trade semi-precious gemstones, bronze and other materialsindigenous to East Africa. Ashley Pittman donates 10% of all profits to help fund the operationof a health center and school in rural Kenya, in an area particularlyhard hit by prolonged drought.
- Similar itemBody-Conscious dress by ASOS Collection Made from an easy-care, stretch fabric Bardot neckline Short sleeves Body-Conscious fit.
- Similar itemTan leather bamboo top handle 80s backpack from Gucci Vintage featuring a foldover top with a strap buckle fastening, an internal zipped pocket, a printed lining, an internal logo patch, front flap pockets with bamboo fastenings and adjustable back straps. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemEmbossed with a star-shaped finish, these strappy leather sandals are anchored by an espadrille wedge and platform. Espadrille wedge, 4?" (115mm) Covered platform, 1?" (40mm) Compares to a 3" heel (75mm) Embossed leather upper Adjustable ankle strap Leather lining Rubber sole Padded insole Imported
- Stephanie KantisGoddess Hammered Gold-Plated Cuff DetailsConcave goddess cuff by Stephanie Kantis. Bronze dipped in 24-karat yellow gold. Hammered finish. Gap for slip-on style. 69 x 53mm (2 3/4" x 2"). 6 1/2" circumference. Made in Mexico. Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry: Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Similar itemBrown leather drawstring backpack from Gucci Vintage circa 1980 featuring a top handle, a drawstring fastening, a buckle fastening and adjustable straps. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Picture-perfect picnic wear for the woman who has it all! ; Look like you never break a sweat in this sleeveless tank dress design. Solid trim at neckline and sleeves. Scoop neckline. Contrast horizontal stripe pattern throughout. Drawstring waist for a secure and custom fit. Rounded high-low hem accents and flatters the leg. 55% cotton, 45% polyester. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 59 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemLeather upper. Adjustable buckle closure. Whipstitch detailing. Leather lining and insole. Synthetic sole. Measurements: Heel Height: 3 3 ⁄ 4 in. Weight: 8 oz. Platform Height: 3 ⁄ 4 in.
- Similar itemMCMStark Studded Large Backpack, CognacDetailsSignature MCM monogram coated canvas with leather trim. Golden and silvertone hardware. Scattered pyramid stud embellishment. Individually numbered plate details every MCM product. Looped top handle. Adjustable, padded shoulder straps. Two-way zip around closure. Exterior front zip pocket. 11"W x 18"H x 7"D; weighs approx. 7 lbs. Imported. Designer About MCM: Luxury leather accessories brand Mode Creation Munich-better known by the iconic initials MCM-was born in the spirit of travel in 1976. Using traditional craftsmanship and German engineered functionality, every product is painstakingly handmade and hallmarked by an individually numbered brass plate. A longtime favorite of celebrities and royalty, MCM keeps quality at its core with timeless, sophisticated handbag designs and small leather goods for both jet-setting across the globe and dressing for every day.