- Similar itemEquipment does leopard print in a chic, modern way with their ever-classic Adalyn Blouse; Leopard print silk; Button front with fold over collar and notched; Long sleeves with button cuffs; Shirttail hem; Back yoke; Relaxed fit. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThe cropped military jacket by Helene Berman is the perfect fusion of sharp sartorial Cropped jacket. Military style. Collarless, round neckline. Front button fastening. Two button down chest pockets. Two button down pouch pockets. Cropped length. Engraved coat of arms on buttons. Fully lined. Two button cuffs. Boiled wool finish. 60% rayon, 40% wool. Lining: 100% acetate.
- Dark blue Le Skinny de Jeanne mid-rise skinny jeans L32 from the Frame Denim collection. Impeccably cut from mid-weight stretch-denim, these mid-rise jeans are slightly higher at the back, promising flattering coverage at all times. Features: Dark blue stretch-denim; whiskering. Front button and concealed zip fastening; belt loops. Classic five pocket styling; slim-fit, skinny leg. Composition: 95% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 2% Lycra. Size Guide: Model is 165cm/5ft 5 UK 6 and wears a size 24/32.
- Similar itemBrushed cotton tote bag with distressed leather accents. Italian made with stud detailing. Features an envelope style front pocket. Cell phone pouch inside with additional zip and slot pocket. Magnetic snap button closure. By Free People. Canvas. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyFalabella Large Fringe Tote Bag, Metallic BlueDetailsFringed shiny dotted faux-leather (polyester) with pewter hardware.Signature curb chain trim and faux-leather whipstitching.Chain tote handles, 9" drop.Stella McCartney logo disc charm.Dipped top with magnetic-snap closure.Inside, one zip and one cell phone pocket.Logo jacquard lining.18"H x 16 1/2"W.Weighs 2lbs. 4oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemSilk Easy Shirt by Boy by Band of Outsiders. Classic button-down shirt with pointed collar, chest patch pocket & curved hem in arrow printed silk. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Single chest pocket. Seamed back yoke. Pearl button front placket. Curved hem rises slightly at sides. Color: Natural. 100% Silk. Made in Italy.
- Neiman MarcusCashmere Military JacketDetailsOur exclusive knit jacket with contrast trim.Round neckline; military-style buttons frame hook-and-eye front.Long sleeves; button cuffs.Hem hits at hip.Cashmere.Imported.
- The Women's Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans in gratitude by Paige Denim feature an ultra skinny fit with a mid rise. With front and back pockets, a zip and button closure and a super stretch construction which hugs the legs. K.D. Front Rise: 8 1/8", Inseam: 30", Leg Opening: 10 1/4". 74% Cotton, 24% Nylon, 2% Elastane.
- Similar itemDiane von FurstenbergLorelei Two Button Tab-Sleeve BlouseDetails"Lorelei Two" blouse by Diane von Furstenberg with button tab sleeves.Print accents on collar and sleeve tabs.Spread collar; button-down front under hidden placket.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Patch pocket on left chest.Relaxed fit.Silk.Imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.