- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Ripped Jeans, ConvoyDetailsrag bone/JEAN The Skinny jeans in Convoy faded wash. Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" openings. Ripped patches at thighs. Zip/button front; belt loops. Five-pocket design. Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash. Made in Peru. Shown styled with Rag Bone Harrow Ankle Boot in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemA spaghetti-strap corset upper half is balanced by a pleated high/low peplum to create an ultrafeminine tank with dual personalities and versatile styling potential. Brand: Elizabeth and James. Style Name: Elizabeth and James 'Morgan' Peplum Corset Tank. Style Number: 82283.
- Similar itemKut from the Kloth's breezy blouse is a bouquet of feminine details, from the waist-cinching tie front to the romantic rose-print floral design. Polyester. Machine wash. Made in USA. Shirred split crewneck, long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. Front button placket, tie front hem, semi-sheer.
- Similar itemLarger, carryall version of the instantly iconic & famed PS1 handbag, inspired by the functional luxury of classic schoolboy satchels. Envelope flap with buckle closure. Removable shoulder strap with signature knot. Multiple exterior pockets. Single interior compartment with zip pocket. Antique gold hardware. Fully lined. Color: Navy. 100% suede. Made in Italy. Also available in Tobacco , Military , and Saddle. Measurements: 14.5"W x 11"H x 5"D. Handle Drop: 2.5". Shoulder Strap Drop: Approx. 16" Worn with. Proenza Schouler Jacquard Sweatshirt , Proenza Schouler Full Skirt With Peplum Detail , Maria La Rosa Short Silk Socks & Maison Martin Margiela Line 22 Perfect Ankle-Boot.
- Similar itemThis exquisite white blouse is adorned with an elegant rose design against a contrasting vivid blue bodice. Perfected with crisscross strap detailing at the back and a peplum-like ruffle at the waist, this airy blouse pairs well with skinny jeans and pumps for a chic ensemble. Semi-sheer. Self: 100% Polyester. Contrast: 52% Polyester, 48% Rayon. Imported. 24.5” length from top of shoulder. 38” bust. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemLarger, carryall version of the instantly iconic & famed PS1 handbag, inspired by the functional luxury of classic schoolboy satchels. Envelope flap with buckle closure. Removable shoulder strap with signature knot. Multiple exterior pockets. Single interior compartment with zip pocket. Antique gold hardware. Fully lined. Color: Saddle. 100% leather. Made in Italy. Also available in Navy , Tobacco , and Military. Measurements: 13.5"W x 9.5"H x 5"D. Handle Drop: 2.5". Shoulder Strap Drop: Approx. 16" Worn with. Proenza Schouler Waffle Long Sleeve Crewneck , Proenza Schouler Dress With Folded Pleats & Maria La Rosa Short Silk Socks.
- Similar itemWith corset detail in front and lace back, this alluring black Lover Tank by StyleStalker is anything but basic. Shell: 100% nylon, Trim: 96% polyester, 4% spandex. 19.5inch long from center front, 17inch across chest. Measurements taken from size S. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemHudsonNico Distressed Skinny Jeans, Worlds ApartDetailsNico skinny jeans in distressed denim. Mid rise. Fitted through skinny legs. Cropped at ankle. Five-pocket style. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 31. 5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Hudson:"A testament to entrepreneurship, Hudson is a pioneer of the premium denim category, founded by Peter Kim in 2002. Alongside a handful of successful brands, Hudson has been fundamental in the transformation of the denim market. Worn as a badge of style, Hudson product has made an undeniable impact on the denim world and increased the cultural desire for premium denim. Now as a global leader, Hudson's vision, product, and experience have defined the denim category, but it is the brand's passion and willingness to take risks that defines Hudson at its core.
- Similar itemLightweight, soft and cute, this crop top style has a femme scallop trim throughout with adjustable spaghetti straps and corset-like seaming. Unlined. Model is 5’9" and wears a size small. Cotton | Spandex. USA. Machine Wash.