- Similar itemMSGM beige wool cape coat. This winter the coat silhouette is a key trend. This soft fully lined piece is a beautiful piece that can be worn with trousers or skirt. Sleeveless style with cape covering. Zip front fastening and two deep front pockets. Composition 80% wool, 20% polyamide. Lining 63% acetate 37% viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemCream white wool and cashmere blend cropped sweater from Pinko featuring a ribbed crew neck, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemSexy, steep Giuseppe Zanotti booties with a chunky, exposed side zip and a daring, sculpted stiletto. Cutout heel cap. Hidden platform and covered heel. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. Measurements Heel: 5in / 130mm Platform: 0.5in / 12mm Shaft: 7in / 18cm Circumference: 13in / 33cm. Available sizes: 36,36.5,37,37.5,38,38.5,39,39.5,40
- Similar itemComposition: 58% Wool, 28% Polyester, 8% Acrylic, 6% Cotton. Details: tweed, multicolor pattern, pleated detailing, no appliqués, zip closure, rear closure, no pockets, lined interior, a-line style.
- Similar itemSexy, steep Giuseppe Zanotti booties with a chunky, exposed side zip and a daring, sculpted stiletto. Cutout heel cap. Hidden platform and covered heel. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. Measurements Heel: 5in / 130mm Platform: 0.5in / 12mm Shaft: 7in / 18cm Circumference: 13in / 33cm. Available sizes: 36,36.5,37,37.5,38,38.5,39,40
- Similar itemGabardine Flannel Solid color Lapel collar Button closing Lined interior Long sleeves Front closure Two pockets . Material:100% Wool
- Similar itemComposition: 98% Wool, 2% Spandex. Details: plain weave, stripes, low waisted, pleated detailing, no appliqués, hook-and-bar, zip, rear closure, no pockets, unlined, a-line style.
- Similar itemBeige, black and gold-tone wool blend jumper from Kenzo featuring a slim fit, a crew neck, long sleeves, a scalloped and chevron motif and a straight finished hem.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.