- Similar itemExquisite Italian tailoring and a hidden front closure create the look of an effortless wrap design on this sumptuous belted wool topper. Stand collar. Long sleeves. Concealed front button closure. Self-tie belt. Waist darts. Lined. About 42" from shoulder to hem. Wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Belted Wool Coat
- From our in-house collection, La Garçonne Moderne; a soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck Full length sleeves Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem Allover moss stitch Length hits just below hip Relaxed fit Color: Cream. 100% baby alpaca. Handknit in Peru.
- Similar itemFilles a Papa inject 90's style elements into their Autumn/Winter 2015 collection as we witness an influx of glam-grunge details, like the zips on this punky mini skirt. Made from a soft, tartan checked wool, we think it's perfect for adding a dose of attitude to off-duty looks.
- Similar itemThe Coye Nokes Anisa bootie is your versatile, wear-anywhere boots for this fall. Constructed from suede and calf leather, Coye Nokes combines comfortable features with a feminine silhouette. Heel measures 90mm/3.5in with 15mm/0.5in hidden platform. This style runs small; Our fit model recommends ordering a half size up. Suede/Leather; Imported;
- Similar itemRibbed cashmere is blocked with a plush, fuzzy top creating an even cozier style. Soft, comfortable fit. Pair with skinny jean or flip skirt. Deep side vents. Details & Fit: Model is a size small. Height 5'10. Hits at high hip. 24 1/2" from high point shoulder. 100% cashmere. Dry clean only. Imported. Share
- Similar itemTweed Checked design Pleated detailing Darted waistline Hook-and-bar Zip Rear closure Multipockets Lined interior Tube dress. Material:100% Wool
- Similar itemHigh heel platform bootie * Suede upper * Crystal embellished heel * Covered hidden platform * Hidden inner side zip closure * Leather insole * Signature glitter sole Measurements: Heel height 5", hidden platform sole 1".
- Similar itemHugo makes this nude crepe coat a contemporary choice with its shorter length and boxy cut. Perfect for work or the weekend, it goes with everything - Nude crepe, slim lapels, buttoned front, welted flap pockets, fully lined - Tailored fit - Make an impression and wear with tapered trousers and pin-thin stilettos
- Similar itemThis is a beautiful pair of black Alexander Wang Andi Woven Platform Bootie from A/W'11. Taken care of in a non-smoking home, I had the leather soles protected with rubber and heel caps replaced. They look as good as new, and I hope someone else can enjoy them because they are a half size too small for me. Very light scuffing on soles but I only wore them a few times because they are actually half a size too small for me. I also do have the Alexander Wang dust bag, just not the box.See description below from Snob Essentials:"From the Jaime creeper to unzipped, laced-up Freja, Alexander Wang is relentless is finding galvanic ways of reinventing the high-heeled ankle boot. This season, he streamlines the funk, recognizing that suede and patent leather is always a chic combination.Cage booties? So last season! This super-strappy style may read like a sexed-up cage, but on the contrary. It still oozes sex appeal, but the weave-effect Andi has too much coverage to be considered cut out. Try it on and you'll realize it's a refreshing slashed-leather look going on. A splash of shine is initiated via the "tongue" -- it weaves through the center, and glossy leather wraps around the ankle leading to a stylishly utilitarian tab. In any other color, these would lack their magic; olive equals a subtle touch of color (this one isn't too military, either) yet it's essentially a neutral.Less hefty and far less massive than a typical chunky bootie, who knew Wang would be the go-to guy for boots to suit your dresses? On Net-a-Porter for $645."