- For Love LemonsGrace Scalloped Floral Lace Mini Skirt, BlackDetailsFor Love Lemons floral lace mini skirt with contrast underlay. Approx. 18"L from waist to hem (size small). Fitted silhouette. Scalloped lace hem extends past underlay. Pull-on style. Nylon; polyester/spandex lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About For Love Lemons: Designers, owners, and BFFs Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall are the masterminds behind For Love Lemons. Born in Wyoming, and now based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts intrigue, as a clash of colors and patterns are balanced by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love Lemons is a brand for the girl who doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
- Similar itemW118 by Walter Baker ivory Charlie tank. Semi-sheer silk-satin. Patch pocket, grosgrain-trimmed sides, side slits, curved hem. Slips on. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Biker girl meets sailor-chic in this striped shearling moto jacket from Each Other, designed in collaboration with Naco Paris. Ivory with black stripes, shearling spread collar and inside, long sleeves, zippered cuffs, epaulettes, diagonal front zip, zippered pockets. Slim fit. Wear with modern cut dresses and sandals. 100% Sheep Leather. Specialist clean.
- Similar itemShake up your weekday with Free People's delightfully unfinished knit sweater. Layered over a minimal top, it's an irreverent way to ward off the season's chill. Cotton/polyester. Hand wash. Imported. V-neckline. Pullover style. Long sleeves. Allover open-knit. Ribbed neckline. Contrast seams at cuffs and hem. Relaxed fit. Raw-edge shirttail hem. Longest point hits at low hip. Bandeau not included. A Macy's exclusive style.
- Set your sartorial dreams into a tizzy of joy by slipping on this scooter-printed, oversized sweater! With a bevvy of colorful, illustrated scooters skating over its heathered beige fabric, this 3, 4-sleeved shirt will set you on the road to contentment. Suit up in this sweater, then add a pair of skinny jeans, vibrant booties, and a sleek scarf to rev up your looks fun factor. Quirky Long Long Sleeve Scoot Your Fancy Sweater in Tan for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemThe designer's famed, moto-inspired leather jacket with a quilted yoke & slim fit in super soft, distressed lambskin. An elevated, nuanced take on classic biker styling. Collarless. Long sleeves with exposed zip wrists. Snap shoulder epaulets. Covered zip front closure. Exposed zip pockets at chest & waist. Fully lined. Color: Black. 100% leather. Also available in Midnight & Army Green.
- The brainchild of our exciting fall collaboration with DKNY, this exclusive floral-lace mini plays up fall's high-shine trend with a metallic finish. Nylon/polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Wide waistband with solid trim, concealed side zip closure, pleated. Flared silhouette, scalloped raw-edge hem, semi-sheer metallic lace, lined.
- Similar itemEnza Costa white top. Handmade in Los Angeles. Semi-sheer slub modal-blend. Patch pocket, gray trims, intentionally unfinished hem. Slips on. 88% modal, 12% viscose. Hand wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Loose fit. Lightweight stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemLayers like merino, feels like cashmere. The secret is the gauge of the knit—the higher the number, the finer the fabric. Not only is it super-drapey, it takes color really well (and we all know how much we love our colors). Relaxed fit. Hits at hip. Merino wool in a 16-gauge knit. Bracelet sleeves. Dry clean. Import.