- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: wide neckline, long sleeves, elasticized cuffs, self-tie closure, no pockets, no appliqués, elastic waistline, crêpe, floral design.
- Similar itemLela RoseHigh-Waist Pencil Skirt, IvoryDetailsPencil skirt by Lela Rose.Approx. 24"L from high waist to hem of skirt (measurement taken from size 2).Formfitting silhouette.Knee length; back kick pleat.Hidden back zip.Polyester/viscose/spandex.Silk trim.Made in USA of Italian materials.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.
- Similar itemLong sleeve double-breasted blazer in ivory. Peaked lapel collar. Padded shoulders. Button closure and welt pockets at front. Three-button surgeon's cuffs. Signature silver-tone buttons throughout with carved lion detailing. Welt pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body: 59.8% viscose, 38.3% wool, 1.9% polycarbaminate. Lining: 58.5% viscose, 41.5% cotton. Imported.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 80mm/ 3 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Neon-yellow patent-leather. Open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: crêpe, no appliqués, frills, floral design, wide neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets.
- Similar itemPapaya wool-twill. Felt-backed collar, padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, breast pocket, two front flap pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 100% wool; lining1: 52% rayon, 48% cotton; lining2: 100% rayon. Dry clean. Designer color: Sorbet
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 110mm/ 4.5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Black leather. Open squared toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Donna KaranCrush Jersey Pencil SkirtDetailsJersey pencil skirt by Donna Karan.Approx. 29"L from waist to hem of skirt.High waist sits at the navel.Formfitting silhouette with ruched bias seams.Knee length.Pull-on style.Viscose/wool/spandex.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemRed and black silk floral and tartan blouse from Baila Vintage featuring a v-neck, draped design, a hanging panel tied at the side and long sleeves. From 1980. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.