- Similar itemFresh and contemporary, our Claudia legging infuses any casual look with an urban edge. Slimming paneled construction with double-knit material creates a comfortable, form-fitting silhouette. Elastic pull-on silhouette. Paneled construction. Faux front pocket detail. 32" inseam. Front: French leather. Back: rayon, nylon, spandex double-knit. Professional leather dry clean only.
- Marl-gray stretch-modal. Racer-back, chartreuse designer embroidery, curved hem. Slips on. 95% modal, 5% elastane. Hand wash
- Similar itemThe designer's famed high-top sneaker, elevated in the theme of the season with internal wedge heel & zebra printed pony hair accents. Rounded, perforated. 3 velcro straps at front. Padded leather tongue. Padded suede overlay cutouts at ankle. 3.5" hidden wedge. Leather lining & insole. Treaded translucent rubber sole/ Color: Anthracite. 100% leather. Also available in Fauve & Black.
- Similar itemSlouchy, marled knit pullover in a fuzzy wool. Crew neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Straight hem with side vents. Hem is longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Charcoal. 60% alpaca, 25% wool, 15% nylon.
- Similar itemThe designer's famed high-top sneaker, elevated in the theme of the season with internal wedge heel & tiger printed pony hair accents. Rounded, perforated. 3 velcro straps at front. Padded leather tongue. Padded suede overlay cutouts at ankle. 3.5" hidden wedge. Leather lining & insole. Treaded translucent rubber sole/ Color: Fauve. 100% leather. Also available in Anthracite & Black.
- Similar itemUpdate your everyday V neck. Long sleeved. Ribbed neck, cuff and hem. Beige leopard print. 43% acrylic, 25% wool, 17% polyamide, 15% viscose.
- Stella McCartneyPleather/Knit Combo LeggingsDetailsStella McCartney faux-leather (polyester) leggings with knit back.Bias seaming details knee.Fitted through skinny legs.Hidden back zip.Polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemLoose tank with a drapey feminine fit and rounded hem. Back panel is more sheer than front. In jersey knitted to create a speckled melange effect. The RAW Cargo collection blends G-Star's inventive take on apparel with the functional aesthetic of military attire. This season a hyper-modern motif runs through the collection. Fit: Loose. Fabric: NY heather jersey. 60% Cotton, 40% polyester. Colour: Glace heather.
- From the original queen of cool, this Isabel Marant high-top inspires a cult following with its hidden wedge heel. Details Suede with tonal topstitching. Tonal leather trim. Reinforced round toe with perforated detail. Three grip-hook straps at vamp; top strap. Cushioned tongue; padded piped opening. Approx. 3 1/2" concealed wedge heel. 6 1/2"H shaft. 1" rubber sole. Leather lining and insole. "Beckett" is made in Portugal. Heel height may vary by size.