I was tagged by the lovely @airplane :
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
1. What's your favourite song and why?
Well it's always hard to answer this question for me... I don't have a particular ONE song that is certainly my favourite ever, but I do love "Time" by Pink Floyd very much, although it's kinda sad, but reminds me to keep going whatever happens...
2. Have you ever told someone you loved them when you didn't?
3. Have you ever missed really great opportunity in your life?
Well, a really great one rather not. I guess I missed many opportunities, because I'm not a risk-taker.
4. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
... Hey, that's not really a question that should be asked to me :P
5. Who's the most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Uhm, I rather do not crush on celebrities or singers, but ok, Chris Martin and Dave Pen maybe...
6. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
That's though actually... Isn't the one you love the most also the one you trust the most at the same time?
7. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Wish for constant happiness and making my dreams come true.
8. Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
Coldplay - "Don't panic" ? or generally any happy song on my iPod.
9. What's your most favorite part of your personality?
That's also hard, like I don't know how to judge myself sometimes. I like that I stay who I am and not change for anyone...
10. What's a sound you love?
Hah, the music I listen too and the sound of rain outside ;)
11. What’s the best decision you ever made?
Joining Polyvore. No, haha just kidding but it was a nice and very cool decision. But honestly, I don't know what's the best decision I have ever made.
Now my questions:
1. Where would you like to travel (name 2 places you want visit the most)?
2. Do you have any phobias?
3. Who's your favourite designer and why?
4. Do you like the country you live in and why or would you like to move somewhere else?
5. What would you do if you knew you couldnt fail in that thing?
6. Do you have tumblr? (If yes, give link)
7. What's your favourite TV show/series/programme?
8. If you could change one thing in your personality what would it be?
9. What was the best concert you ever been to? Or who would you like to see on stage live?
10. Who's your favourite model and why?
11. Do you ever watch sports on TV? If yes, what kind of?
Have a nice weekend people!