- Similar itemLet's Go Abstract. Set a course for a beautiful design destination. The colorful Coral Maps I Printed Art Canvas from emma at home is just the piece to take your walls from blah to bold. Owner and designer Emma Gardner draws from her unique viewpoint of Asian themes, modern art, and natural forms to create each of her pieces. This high-quality work is a giclee print of an original painting on stretched canvas. Abstract shapes in playful pink, gray, tan, and coral hues merge in an exuberant pattern that feels hip and sophisticated. It's the perfect way to bring your space to a stylish finish. Giclee print of an original painting. Stretched canvas over a wood frame. Made in the USA.
- Designed by a husband and wife team, our giclee prints are inspired by the ones we love. Motifs comes from family, nature, animals, old things, children's art and folk art. All prints are hand painted first, and then giclee printed in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia. 25 inches high x 25 inches wide. Print on wood backing with reclaimed wood frame. All art prints are made to order. A 3-5 week lead time (or sooner) is required. This is a hand made product. Slight variations in color and finish are considered part of the charm of hand made artisan frame. This is a reproduction art piece. This is a custom order. All sales are final.
- Similar itemTricia Strickfaden's modern interpretations of nature's evanescence are inspired by coastal living, suggesting an abstract quality of earth, sea and sky in unity. Her latest seascapes celebrate the ever-shifting hues of ocean and sky, observed at different moments throughout the day. 38" sq. overall. Reproduction of an oil-on-canvas painting by California-based artist Tricia Strickfaden. Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork. Printed on archival paper and hand signed by the artist. Finished with a white linen mat and mounted behind glass. Pine frame is enriched with a rich white lacquer finish.
- Similar itemThis Year's Love by Julie Hawkins is a Canvas Art Set. This multi-piece canvas art set is the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the panels are printed directly onto artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. Each panel is then expertly stretched around 1.5" wooden bars and carefully finished with hand-painted edges. Acrylic coating protects these stunning giclee prints from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included. Dimensions: 2" wide x 37" long/deep x 25" high. Material: Canvas/Wood. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Canvas/Wood.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Reclaimed White Barn. Eco-friendly UV ink print on reclaimed wood by Parvez Taj. Each piece is made of wood and hand-selected by the artist... and then prepared by fine art craftsmen for printing. Each piece will be constructed of different wood – so no piece will look the same - making them truly one of a kind. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Hand-signed by the artist – with a bio on the back. Suitable for INDOOR and OUTDOOR. Dimensions (inches): Small: 32W x 32H x 2D. Medium: 40W x 40H x 2D. Large: 48W x 48H x 2D.
- Come home to a beautiful landscape at sunset - no matter where you live. Giclee prints, noted for their high quality, allow for reproductions that are virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. This canvas was specially prepared so that the finished work could be presented without a frame. Mount Mitchell Sunset by Pierre Leclerc. 'Mount Mitchell Sunset' Canvas Print by Pierre Leclerc, 14" x 24".
- Similar itemDive into fresh style with this contemporary giclee print. Bold swaths of blue and yellow create abstract contrast, so you can use it to add some colorful pop to your walls. Plus, it comes framed so it's ready to hang as soon as it arrives. Giclee print on gloss canvas. Comes framed. 37" W x 2" D x 25" H. Artist: Erin Ashley.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in the USA. Materials: White Wood. Eco-Friendly UV ink print on White Wood by Parvez Taj. Each piece is then hand-selected by fine craftsmen for printing. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Artist's signature on the front. Available in multiple sizes. Dimensions (inches): Small: 32W x 24H x 2D. Medium: 45W x 30H x 2D. Large: 60W x 40H x 2D.
- Similar itemHand-painted oil reproductions like our Stunning Simplicity Wall Art have a texture and richness beyond that of giclees or other prints. Here, the natural beauty of a lone tree is rendered in soothing earth tones on a cotton canvas. Less is more. Details & Dimensions: Multicolor. 60"W x 1.50"D x 36"H. Cotton canvas on pine frame. Hand-painted. Learn If grouping wall art has you all hung up, here's some good news: You—yes, you—can design your own picture-perfect wall gallery in just five easy steps. Learn more