- Similar itemCut a feminine figure in this full skirt by New York-based designer Honor. Made from a black liquid-effect crepe this party piece features box pleats and a flattering fitted waistband to cinch the silhouette. Tuck in a strapless bustier and add single soled sandals when the clock strikes cocktail hour.
- Similar itemSleeveless top with graphic print detail and asymmetrical hem. 100% Viscose. Measurements taken from a size S. Center back length: 27 inch, Across shoulder: 17 inch. Graphic pritn detail on front. Sleeveless. Asymmetrical hem. Dry clean only.
- This roomy and elegant tote is handmade with fan-like crocheted raffia. Matching crocheted shoulder straps mean maximum utility and style.
- Similar itemBasket weave trim accents the ankle strap on these peep toe Splendid sandals. Braided raffia details the heel and platform. Buckle closure. Rubber sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 3in / 75mm Platform: 1.25in / 30mm. Available sizes: 6,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10
- Alice + OliviaLizzie Metallic Pleated Full Skirt, SilverDetailsAlice + Olivia metallic skirt.Approx. 20 1/2"L from waist to hem.Banded waist with stretch inset.Top pleats ruffle skirt.Stiff hem on underlay adds volume.Round exterior hem.Full silhouette.Exposed back zip.Silk/polyester; polyester/spandex combo and lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Similar itemFor the girl who is hip but understated, Sydney's cross body shape and stitched leather strap compliment its simplicity. This cross body features cotton lining, zip closure, adjustable leather strap and outside pocket... A perfect place to stash your phone! 100% Crocheted raffia with cotton lining, zip closure and adjustable leather strap. 12" x 10" x 2" Mar y Sol is a socially responsible accessories brand that collaborates with artists in New York and artisans in Madagascar. They design and create authentic accessories made by hand using natural materials sourced sustainably from MadagascarÂ's precious forests. The sale of their products enables families to gain economic independence and promotes environmental conservation. Mar Y Sol maintains its commitment to their partners and the beautiful product they want to share with you.
- Similar itemBlack and brown raffia 'Unay' sandal from Castañer featuring an open toe, a flat front, a woven design, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening and a 4.25" wedge heel.
- Similar itemIn her first collection at OC, Belgian designer Léa Peckre took inspiration from a seaside town in the north of France. Soft but structured silhouettes and geometric cutouts evoke the cliffs and water in Étretat, with draping and pleating that mimics the movement of a breeze. The designer aimed to inspire the combination of simple garments with complex ones; with a lineup of easy tops and trousers alongside intricately layered dresses, she has succeeded. Asymmetrical sleeveless top. Mesh detail. Button closure. 40% polyester, 30% polyamide, 30% cotton. Made in France.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanX-Ray Woven Crisscross Wedge, BlackDetailsStuart Weitzman woven leather wedge sandal.Aged napa leather; golden hardware.4 1/4" woven raffia wedge heel.1 3/4" platform; 2 1/2" equiv.Adjustable crisscross ankle strap.Leather lining and padded insole.Logo-stamped rubber outsole."X-Ray" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.