- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck. Full length sleeves. Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch knit. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Marine. 100% Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Cream & Verdant.
- Similar itemGet a flattering look with these chicly designed high-waisted jeans from 7 For All Mankind. Featuring five pocket styling, a high-rise waistline, contrast stitching, a zip fly with button closure and a skinny leg. 30" inseam. Cotton/elastane. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemOur super-collectible Nora flats feature a classic, clean-lined ballet silhouette that always looks right. They're designed for all-day comfort with a cushioned insole and a shank-free sole for flexibility (talk about raising the barre). 1/4" heel. Leather upper. Cushioned insole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPrimary colours are high on every fashionista’s wish list right now and this red New Pomona cardigan is a chic way to work the most directional of palettes. Woven from ultra-soft cashmere this loose-fitting piece is the ideal cover up for when the temperature drops.
- Similar itemBlack high waist skinny jeans from Naked and Famous featuring a banded waist with belt loops, zip fly fastening with button closure, and five pocket design.
- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, BronzeDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper.Round toe.Dipped sides.Flat, stacked wooden heel.Finished with padded leather lining.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar item95% Polyester, 55% Elastane. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Centre Back to Hem 56cm/22", Bust 36cm/14", Waist 32cm/12.5". Machine Washable.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck. Full length sleeves. Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch knit. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Verdant. 100% Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Cream & Marine.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage.Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel.Round toe.Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).