- Haute HippieCowl-Back Chiffon/Crepe BlazerDetailsHaute Hippie blazer in crepe with chiffon back.Notch collar; button front.Long sleeves.Cutout center back with cowl detail.Hem dips below hips.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Haute Hippie:After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.
- Similar itemTucker's Floral Bustier Top is sweet in a feminine floral print, while the cropped silhouette adds a sultry edge; Thick detachable straps; Underwire bustier cups; Boning adds support; Elastic top and bottom make for an easy, comfortable fit; Double back 'bra' hook and eye closures; Unlined. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemGreen striped print mini skirt from Piccione.Piccione featuring a high waist, a rear zip fastening and an A-line short hem.
- Clare VivierMaison Semi-Perforated Fold-Over Clutch Bag, WhiteDetailsThis Clare V. fold-over clutch is the ultimate in easy elegance in semi-perforated white leather with toss-in-and-go design.Clare V. semi-perforated leather clutch.Golden hardware. Fold-over zip top.Logo disc at pull. Chambray lining. 6"H x 11"W x 1/2"D when folded.Made in USA of Italian materials. Designer About Clare V.:Rooted in Los Angeles, Clare Vivier founded her eponymous handbag line in 2008 in response to a lack of both fashionable and functional accessories in the marketplace. Marrying French glamour with L.A. cool, Clare Vivier designs bags that are both timeless with a bold aesthetic and carry easily season after season. Proudly choosing socially conscious construction, each Clare V. bag is produced locally in the Los Angeles community from conception to fabrication.
- From the runway. Classic oxford blazer in a specialty, crepe-like poly twill with tonal ruffle detailing at collar & at placket, peeking out from inside. Pointed collar. Notched lapel. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Button front fastening. Matte, honey colored buttons. Slit pocket at chest. Flap welt pockets at waist. Vented back hem. Partially lined. Shaping darts throughout. Slightly rumpled texture. Straight, relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% polyester; Ruffle: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemMetallic leather foldover clutch from Tory Burch featuring a gold-tone twist lock fastening, a front logo plaque, an internal zipped pocket and a logo printed lining.
- Similar itemCapture Spring's crop top trend with Apiece Apart's streamlined, understated version; Grey-blue chambray; Under-wire bodice crop top; Adjustable straps; Side zip closure. 90% Cotton, 10% Flax linen. Dry Clean.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: low waisted, ruffles, no appliqués, side closure, button closing, no pockets, unlined, plain weave, floral design, a-line style.
- Alexander McQueenDe-Manta Metallic Leather Clutch Bag, SilverDetailsSmooth metallic leather with silver hardware.Two-way zip top; snap-over front corners.Alexander McQueen logo patch on front.Hexagonal shape with arced bottom.Canvas lining; interior zip pocket.Bag weighs approx. 1lb.9 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 2"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.