- Similar itemChloé Bambi Dots (cream) grained-leather Marcie medium satchel. Front flap detailed with stamped logo and equestrian-inspired topstitching; slip pocket beneath flap; brushed goldtone hardware Lined with twill; zip pocket and slip pocket at interior. Rolled, leather-wrapped top handles; detachable shoulder strap. Front flap closes with pull-through strap and metal ring. 11.50" height x 14.25" width x 4.25" depth (approximately) 6" handle drop, 18" strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemOur Stretch Teelicious takes to travel and the great outdoors in supreme comfort with this scoop-neck, cap-sleeve tee.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend skirt from Laura Biagiotti featuring a black and silver-tone lurex vertical stripe pattern, a high waist, pleated pattern starting at the lower waist and a tiered hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemA nude-colored shoe lengthens your leg and works with everything from brights to neutrals. Our sexy beige patent leather sandal is styled with a wide toe band and crisscross straps that hug our foot and wrap around your ankle. Pairs perfectly with this season's bright floral prints. 4.75" heel (120mm), 5/8" (13mm) thin platform Wide crisscross straps with patent leather-covered buckle, extra tall counter supports your ankle. Slips on, buckles at ankle. Straps lined in soft neutral leather. Leather sole. Available in Beige. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiWrap-Around Buckle Strap Sandal, NudeDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth leather sandal with silver hardware4 3/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/4" pitch equivalent.Buckled straps cover vamp and crisscross at ankle.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- White jersey t-shirt with black, red and blue illustrated ‘Mr Hatman’ print by Isabel Marant for Harper’s Bazaar for Browns. Scoop neck. Short sleeves. Printed signature. Very soft. Machine wash at 30 degrees.
- Futuristic and directional Jonathan Saunders brings a new dimension to Spring dressing. This A-line skirt is a fabulous statement piece with runway status sure to be appreciated by those in the know.
- Proenza SchoulerPS1 Triangle-Print Medium Satchel Bag, Concrete/LemonDetailsProenza Schouler PS1 in triangle-print pebbled leather.Silver hardware; tonal topstitching.Removable knotted, buckled shoulder strap, 16 1/2" drop.Flat top handle with rings and 2" drop.Layered flap top with metal tab closure and belted detail.Front zip pocket and magnetic snap compartment.Exterior back zip pocket.Triangle-print logo jacquard lining; interior zip pocket.8 1/2"H x 12"W x 3 1/2"D.Bag weighs 1lb. 14oz."PS1" is made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemBlack wool and cotton blend 'Cleo' skirt from Iro featuring an elasticated waistband and contrasting side lambskin stripes.