- Similar itemSimple and sleek describes this knee high boot by Luichiny. Point Tea is a key item this season with the vintage looking leather, inside zip and flat rubber sole that flows with the 1 inch block heel. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemComposition: 44% Mohair wool , 32% Wool, 24% Polyamide. Details: medium-weight sweater, multicolor pattern, v-neckline, long sleeves, snap button closure, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemThe Skinny Jean is a fitted skinny jean with tonal stitching and clean pockets. Five pocket styling. Zipper and button closure. Cuffed bottom. Imported.
- Similar item94% Supima Cotton, 6% Lycra. Made in USA. Slim, fitted scoop neck tank. Single layer stretch fabric. Binding at neck and armhole. Straight bottom hem. Length: 26 in.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, two-tone pattern, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemSimple and sleek describes this knee high boot by Luichiny. Point Tea is a key item this season with the vintage looking leather, inside zip and flat rubber sole that flows with the 1 inch block heel. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Crisp, faded MOTHER skinny jeans with a worn finish. Split cuffs. 5 pocket styling. Button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 92% cotton/6% polyester/2% elastane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Rise: 8in / 20.5cm Inseam: 27in / 68.5cm Leg opening: 10in / 25.5cm Measurements from size 27. Available sizes: 24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32
- Rick OwensBasic Ribbed-Jersey Tank TopDetailsRick Owens basic ribbed jersey tank top. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless; thin straps; no shoulder coverage. Racerback; center seam. Slim silhouette. Pullover style. Long front/back hem; arched sides. Viscose/silk. Made in Italy. Designer About Rick Owens: California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemBrown wool cable knit cardigan from Céline Vintage featuring a ribbed v-neck, a front button fastening, front pockets, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and gold-tone chain embellishing. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1970.