- Totally on fire. Five-pocket jean rocks a super low rise and classic skinny leg. A flashy ombre cheetah print runs down the sides. Grey wash on 10.3 oz stretch cotton denim. Front coin and flat back pockets flaunt the new Artisan logo. Colonial brown and midnight thread with dark continent bartacks. Free of rivets. Distressed black leather U patch on the back waist. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and antique copper button closure. 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Measurements: ; Outseam: 39 in ; Inseam: 32 in ; Front Rise: 7 in ; Back Rise: 11 in ; Leg Opening: 12 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- From our in-house collection, La Garçonne Moderne; a soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck Full length sleeves Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem Allover moss stitch knit Length hits just below hip Relaxed fit Color: Cream. 100% alpaca. Handknit in Peru.
- Similar itemFrom a selection of seasonless essentials by The Row; a quintessential tank, in gauzy viscose jersey, with a tonal inset silk strip down the back. Scoop neck Scoop back Semi-sheer Slightly relaxed fitColor: White. 100% Italian viscose. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemThe 'Elkaey' crepe blazer by Theory showcases preppy details and a relaxed silhouette making it the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Mid-weight stretch crepe woven. Notch collar; Contrast double button front with single button closure. Dual welt pockets at hips. Long sleeves with four button adjustable cuffs. Relaxed fit. Fully lined. Size 4 measures approximately 27¼'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; May vary by size. Self: 67% Viscose / 22%Polyamide / 11% Elastane; Lining: 94% Polyester / 6% Polyurethane; Dry Clean; U.S.A;
- Five-pocket jean sports a low rise and super skinny leg that hits at the ankle. Picasso Blues is a whiskered dark indigo blue wash on stretch denim. Front button-flap coin and scoop pockets. Back button-flap pockets feature the artisan logo. Hay-colored contrast topstitching. Leather brand patch at back waist. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 96% cotton, 6% elastomultiester, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 38 in ; Inseam: 30 in ; Front Rise: 7 1 2 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 9 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemWool/poly/viscose with a hint of stretch. Hits at hip. Lapel collar. Button closure. Functional buttons at cuffs. Chest welt pocket, flap welt pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemHaute Hippie white tank. Made in the USA. Semi-sheer modal-jersey. Multicolored 'Lover' print, breast pocket. Slips on. 100% modal. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a relaxed fit. Lightweight, stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemCrisp white breezy linen-blend open front cardigan perfect for summer layering. Super relaxed and drapey fit that falls below hips. Open front style with back stand collar. Long raglan sleeves. Ribbed hem and cuffs. Lightweight blend of 75% linen and 25% viscose. Great light layer option to take from the office to a night out. Pull on.
- Similar itemMinimalist sleeveless black double layered top with elongated back. Relaxed fit and elongated, straight silhouette. Falls longer in the back. Front panel is double layered and back panel is slightly sheer with a crinkled silk appearance and texture. Frayed crew neckline and armholes. Side slits. Crafted from a slinky, lightweight blend of 59% viscose and 41% cupro. Second shirt layer is 100% soft silk. This breezy top is breathable enough to wear in warmer months and easy to layer with during cooler weather. Pull on.