- Similar itemBlack leather miniskirt with gold tiger print from Love Leather. Narrow waistband. Concealed zip down back with hook and eye closure. Defined seams. Professional dry clean only.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Tall Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTransition into fall with this classic Frye rendition of the riding boot. Smooth leather and skilled tailoring makes it a go-to season after season.Smooth leather upper.Round toe; tonal topstitching.Inside zip for ease of dress.Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft.14 1/2" circumference.Leather lining and sole.1" flat stacked heel.Made in Mexico of Italian material.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemLeather jacket by ASOS Collection Made from 100% real leather. Contrast suede panels. Super soft and lightweight finish. Draped, waterfall front. Ribbed jersey inserts. Biker style details. Slim-cut sleeves. Tailored, regular fit.
- Similar itemPanelled fabrics and mixed textures are central to our new season coats. The AllSaints Gion Parka Jacket has contrasting Italian leather sleeves, a waterfall front and branded trims. Wear it with ankle boots and skinny jeans. Asymmetric funnel collar, hood, classic fish tail hem, signature zips with leather pullers. Regular fitting. 100% Tencel with a 100% Leather Trim. Lining: 51% Cotton 49% Viscose, Sleeve Lining: 100% Acetate. Dry clean only. Model is 5'11" and wears a UK size 8.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Harness Extended Calf Riding Boot, RedwoodDetailsBurnished leather upper.Round toe.Antiqued hardware.Full inside zip for ease of dressx extended calf.15"H shaft; 14" circumference.Harness strap with ring detail.Leather lining and sole.1" stacked heel."Melissa" is made in Mexico.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- It's a snap to pull together your look with the sexy and cool styles from Elie Tahari. Lightweight silk woven. Front features allover paillettes. Rear concealed zip. Fully lined. Size 4 measures approximately 15'' long, and may vary by size. Contemporary fit. Self: 100% Silk; Lining: 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemLuxury By Frye: Deeply rooted in American history, Frye boots are made from the highest quality leather and feature impeccable craftsmanship. Founded in 1863 in Massachusetts, they are the oldest continuously running footwear company in America. This refined riding boot, as beautiful as it is now, will only get better with age. 1" heel. 14" shaft height, 15" opening, and 12 1/2" calf. Leather upper, lining and sole. Size US8 (EUR 38) insole measures 9 5/8" or 24.5cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. A Frye original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Similar itemVince draped-neck, black paper leather jacket styled with assymetric front zip. Rib-knit panels at sleeves and sides, hand-warmer pockets, pick stitching at seams and neckline. Lined. Off-center zip front with snap button fastening at neck. Available in Black. Leather; lining: cotton; sleeve lining: acetate; rib-knit trim: wool/nylon/ Spandex ® Specialty care. Imported.
- Black cotton-blend miniskirt with leather panels from 3.1 Phillip Lim. Concealed zip down back. Two hip pockets. Fully lined. Dry clean only.