- Burberry London Mid-length wool and cashmere-blend trench coat
- Similar itemThe designer’s signature muscle tee in semi-sheer slub jersey. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Ribbed neckline. Slub texture. Relaxed fit. Length hits below hips. Color: Ivory. 63% rayon, 37% silk. Also available in Black.
- Similar itemBoxy, boatneck top in a nautical striped, thick & soft cotton. Boatneck. Long, sleeves. Seam detail at back. Allover nautical stripe. Length hits at hip. Relaxed, boxy fit. Color: White & Navy. 100% cotton. Also available in Blue/White , Navy/Red & Black Stripe.
- Similar itemBoyfriend jeans with a slim, slightly tapered leg, classic 5-pocket styling & distressed details. Sits at hips. Seamed 1" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with button top closure. 5-pocket styling. Silver rivets. Contrast topstitching throughout. Slightly distressed. Inseam 30". Slouchy slim fit. Color: Bradford. 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Aged Bright White.
- Similar itemThe Brandie Stripe Crop Sweater by A.L.C. Is a fun, preppy Fall essential in a midnight and grey striped pattern; Horizontal thick stripes; Long sleeves; Contrasting, double layer crew neckline; Ultra soft merino wool; Cropped length. 100% Wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThese laidback MiH jeans are the perfect blend of boyfriend and skinny. Added detail includes hand-whiskered faded Italian denim, biscuit topstitching and turned-up cuffs. FEATURES: Blue denim; mid-rise waist; boyfriend fit. Tapered leg; five pocket styling. Front button and concealed zip fastening; belt loops. COMPOSITION: 98% cotton 2% elastane. SIZE GUIDE Model is 167cm/5ft 5, UK 6 and wears a size 24.
- Similar itemDVF puts a feminine spin on the classic trench coat with a neat flared hem. The buckled belt can be fastened to cinch the waist or worn open for a more relaxed feel. Layer it over a Breton tee and white jeans for a classic Parisian-style look.
- Similar itemQuintessential tank, in a gauzy viscose jersey, with a tonal inset silk strip down the back. Scoop neck. Scoop back. Semi-sheer. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% Italian viscose. Made in the USA. Also available in Black & Blueberry.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.