- Similar itemLightweight, scoop back tank, in gauzy striped linen with a finely ribbed trim. Scoop neck. Deep, scoop back. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Ink & White. 86% rayon, 14% linen.
- Similar itemThe perfect transition piece, the Burma jacket has the look of a sweater but is functional enough to be a jacket. Knit dropped lapels in black and white are balanced by more structured leather sleeves. The result is utterly wearable and endlessly chic. Fabricated in: 63% polyester, 32% cotton, 5% acrylic, dry clean only by leather specialist. Body is fully lined. Welt pockets at fron. Zip at sleeve hem. Length is approximately 21 3/4".
- Stella McCartneyFalabella Fold-Over Shoulder Bag, PlumDetailsThe Falabella bag is a Stella McCartney favorite for its edgy design and vegan-friendly construction. Whether you carry it by the top handles or fold it over and tuck it underneath your arm like a clutch-you'll love the way a rich wine shade works with a variety of looks.Shimmery faux leather with golden hardware.Signature whipstitching and curb-chain trim.Chain tote handles with 5" drop and Stella McCartney logo charm.Shoulder strap with 6" drop.Slouchy, yet structured body may be folded over and carried like a clutch.Dipped top with magnetic-snap closure.Fabric lining; inside, one zip pocket.14"H square x 4"D.Weighs approx. 2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemMid-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, faded. Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Sonoma
- Similar itemGauzy, ultra lightweight striped tank with a single patch pocket. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Patch pocket at chest. Center back seam. Curved hem. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Dark Grey/Navy. 85% rayon, 15% flax. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemHelmut Lang's edgy take on the tuxedo jacket reimagines the classic topper with edgy leather sleeves and an of-the-moment cropped cut. Wool/Lycra® spandex; contrast: leather; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Made in USA. V neck, long leather sleeves, four-button cuffs with knit sleeve insets. One-button closure, two slit hip pockets with leather trim. Asymmetric hem, cropped, lined.
- Similar itemThe Falabella bag is a Stella McCartney favorite for its edgy design and vegan-friendly construction. Whether you carry it by the top handles, the shoulder strap, or fold it over and tuck it underneath your arm like a clutch-you'll love that this metallic rendition of the Falabella adds shine and texture to your ensemble. Details Black vegan-friendly faux leather. Signature whipstitching and silver curb-chain trim, top handles with 5" drop, and removable strap. "Stella McCartney" charm hangs from top handles. Slouchy, yet structured body may be folded over and carried like a clutch. Dipped top with magnetic-snap closure. Fabric lining; inside zip pocket. 14" square x 4"D. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemDark-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, distressed detail, five pockets, stitching at back, silver hardware. Designer-stamped button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Wonderland
- Similar itemMid-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, fading . Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 87% cotton, 11% eme, 2% elastane. Machine wash. Designer wash: Used Blue