- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemComposition: 85% Cotton, 15% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, polka dots, round collar, long sleeves, lacing, pleated detailing, no pockets, rear closure.
- Similar itemGucci literally raises the bar with this frisky pair of patent leather pumps. Patent leather upper. Tapered round toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 1½'' Hidden platform. 5½'' Heels. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Cotton, 50% Silk. Details: sleeveless, two pockets, inside with stays, rear closure, zip closure, plain weave, polka dots.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, polka dots, round collar, long sleeves, logo detail, no pockets, no fastening.
- Christian LouboutinDaffodile Glitter Suede Red Sole Platform Pump, Platine/BlackDetailsChristian Louboutin glitter flocked suede pump. Smooth suede upper. Pointed toe; tonal topstitching. 6" covered heel, 2" hidden platform; 4" equiv. Padded footbed; leather lining. Christian Louboutin signature red leather outsole. "Daffodile" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemEasy gauze mini dress with molded crinkly crepe cups, featuring a contrast stitched sunburst design with stretchy smocked band in back. Empire waist can be worn loose, draped lower on back, or adjusted to a higher fit. Hi-Lo skirt in a grid patterned sheer gauzy fabric with raw trim. Rope straps. 100% Cotton. Hand Wash Cold. Import.
- Youre draped in this sleek, black tank dress and on your way to meet friends at your favorite spot - it just can't get any better. This 90s-inspired dress, prettily complete with a multicolored floral-print along the chiffon overlay, is your top choice when youre on a mission to enjoy the nightlife with your pals! Vintage Inspired, 90s Mid-length Spaghetti Straps Shift My So Cool Life Dress for Casual occasions.