- Similar itemElie SaabLe Parfum Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.0 fl. oz.DetailsA harmony of white flowers, cedar woods and a drop of honey create an encounter as feminine as the trail of an evening gown.An addictive, refined fragrance with a Mediterranean spirit. The exceptional in the everyday.3.0 oz./90mLDesigner About Elie Saab:From self-taught dressmaker to red carpet fixture, Lebanese designer Elie Saab secures his position among fashion royalty with his gorgeous blend of regality and romance. After launching his eponymous label at 18 years old and his first ready-to-wear line in 1998, Saab would go on to dress some of the world's most prominent women for their most definitive events. His dresses and gowns reveal the confluence between East and West, making use of rich fabrics like taffeta and organza offset by fluid silks, embroidered lace, and exquisite beading and embellishment.
- Similar itemThis natural Jasmine is the floral perfume par excellence, and was created as a modern alternative to the old-fashioned traditional floral signatures. Its short formula gives it such a distinctive character that once you wear it, you’ll never forget it. A unique floral impact whose sensuality and femininity is amplified by a majestically harmonious chord of musk, sandalwood and vanilla. We refuse all responsibility for any havoc this perfume might create in your circle of male friends. 3 x 10 ml.
- Similar itemAmbrette 9 is baby fragrance based mainly on the Ambrette grain, the only musky scent made by nature itself and almost impossible to find. Lightly perfumed, the signature of this formula is fresh and soft thanks to a combination of citrus and fruit that gives Mommy (and Baby) a very special fragrance. Contains Alcohol and provides a high perfume concentration. 3 x 10 ml.
- Similar itemDelicate bergamot and ginger topnotes, with a heart of jasmine, iris and sandalwood, over a base of vanilla and musk. 100ml.
- Similar itemBvlgariRose Essentielle Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz.DetailsDesigner About Bvlgari:Descending from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths, founder Sotirio Bvlgari manufactured precious silver objects before he began creating fine jewelry in 1884. By the 1950s, with the help of his sons Costantino and Giorgio, the bold and innovative style of Bvlgari was renowned among movie stars and the jet set. Today it is coveted for its collections of jewelry, innovative fragrances, advanced skincare, and gentle baby care.
- Similar itemA Dozen RosesAmber Queen Eau de Parfum SprayDetailsA dream come true. Smooth. Sensual. Magical.Amber Queen wraps you in luxury with apricot, clementine, a hint of ginger and the warmth of glowing amber. Its crowning glory is an exotic Bengal rose accord and a Dozen Roses' signature rose absolute.3.4 fl. oz. Extras A Dozen Roses was created by entrepreneurs Sandy Cataldo and Lynn Welsh Emmolo. Both successfulbeauty executives, Sandy and Lynn wanted to create fragrances that are unique signature scents; original, captivating and magical. Their passion for roses, art and pure perfumery led to the creation of A Dozen Roses.The design of the highly collectible bottles is inspired by the original artwork of Lynn Emmolo. All of the fragrances begin with 100% natural rose absolute. The perfumers were then given free rein to formulate the fragrances based on the artwork and the emotion of the roses that inspired it. The results are complex, modern, artisan fragrances that are artwork unto themselves."As passionate entrepreneurs, we wanted to create fragrances of extraordinary quality and authenticity for women who are passionate about the experience of fragrance." Lynn Welsh Emmolo and Sandy Cataldo - creators and founders
- Similar itemLive "la vie en rose" with Miss Dior Eau de Toilette. A dazzling burst of Orange Essence blends with Neroli and Rose Essence for a floral bouquet evoking a springtime garden in full bloom. An elegant and graceful Indonesian Patchouli signature completes the captivating essence.
- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- Similar itemValentinoValentina Assoluto Eau de Parfum, 2.7 fl.oz.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.