- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by The Way We Wore. Global shipping is available. 1920s Silk Chiffon Botanical Beaded Dress with Pleated Sash
- One Vintage April maxi dress: one of a kind, multicolored printed 1970s Indian cotton, 1930s French lace panels, detachable matching top, fully lined. Ties at halterneck and concealed zip fastening at back. 100% cotton. Specialist clean.
- One Vintage 1930s Cameron gown: one of a kind, multicolored floral-print French silk lamé, cream silk-chiffon trim and corsage along slash neckline, draped sides at back, asymmetric seams, attached silk slip to line. Slips on. 100% silk. Specialist clean.
- One of a kind. 1950s champagne silk-blend. Black sequined lace overlay, satin bust and waist ties, boning at sides, multilayered. Concealed zip and hook fastening at back. 95% silk, 5% acetate. Specialist clean.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A fabulous 30s sheer tulle gown for layering (with a slip or underpinning) or as a negligee. Illusion tulle with silk knife-pleated ruffle detail. Separate
- For Sale on 1stdibs - I place this dress in the late forties. It has magnificent workmanship. It has a chiffon overlay with cap sleeves and a delicately rusched neckline. It
- For Sale on 1stdibs - In this gorgeous 1940's ivory-white gown, the detailed construction and meticulous attention to detail are comparable to what you will find in modern
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A great evening look, c. 1930, in black floral lace outlined in micro sequins. The tank-shaped dress is fitted through the body and has three deep tiers
- For Sale on 1stdibs - There are lots of lovely 1920's garments still around, but every once in a while I come across one that sets my heart a flutter! This is an extraordinarily
- For Sale on 1stdibs - In this gorgeous late 1950's 'Scaasi' designer gown ensemble, the detailed construction and meticulous attention to detail are comparable to what you
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Flawless 1940s Crepe Peplum Dress. Has gorgeous floral sequins and gold thread details throughout the waist. Excellent Condition. Size S-M
- For Sale on 1stdibs - In this gorgeous 1940's Bergdorf Goodman ivory-white gown, the detailed construction and meticulous attention to detail are comparable to what you will
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Alluring early labeled 1940's Ceil Chapman evening dress in the most stunning black and coral-orange color combination! The metallic gold-lame soutache
- View this item and discover similar cocktail dresses for sale at 1stdibs - The House of Paquin was opened on the rue de la Paix in 1890 by Jeanne Paquin (1869-1936). The establishment was very successful and grew to be one of
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Beautiful 1930's Tea Dress with nude illusion lining. Fine and delicate silk chiffon. The lace is hand constructed with an interesting Deco floral pattern-
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Featured is a lovely vintage tea-length dress and wrap set, from the late 1940s. The tissue thin chiffon is woven with metallic gold stripes. Fully lined
- Buy Giambattista Valli Floralprint Silkchiffon Gown in Floral. Track it for stock and sale updates. Find the best availability online, starting at $3868.
- Buy a 1920s terracotta pink flapper dress from Vintage Seekers. Discover our range of vintage fashion for sale.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This early 1960's shimmering silk gown, in the most beautiful shade of ice-blue, is pure couture perfection. Jean Patou's affinity for tailored design
- Noa Noa Vestito di maglia - oliva a € 120,00 (10/02/13) Ordina senza spese di spedizione su Zalando.it
- 1950's Harvey Berin Rhinestone Baby-Blue Satin Cocktail Dress
- COCKTAIL CHIC: Honey Abiti Donna Cocktail Dress, Red Valentino.
- Track them for stock and sale updates using Lyst, and find the best availability online, starting at $825.
- Pale-sand, faded-black and red printed sheer silk-organza. Red trims, belt loops, tie-fastening belt, gathering, slip top to line body, layered tulle underskirt. Button fastening at keyhole back, concealed zip at side. 100% silk; fabric2: 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean.
- A gorgeous alternative to the traditional gown, this stunning embroidered organza wedding dress features pretty daisy detailing. The fit and flare shape and detachable ribbon tie at the waist combine to provide a beautiful feminine silhouette. The dress also features a sleeveless high neck and zip at the back. Length: 107cm shoulder neck point to hem Wedding Dresses. Sleeveless. 100% Polyester. Dry clean only.
- Lace, netting, orientalism... frothy and edgy all in one generation... No wonder everyone loves the fashion for this era!
- Red Valentino cream dress. Cotton-gauze. Sugar-pink and green floral print at sheer silk-chiffon inserts, sugar-pink embroidery, button-fastening keyhole back, partially lined. Concealed zip and hook fastening at back. 80% cotton, 20% silk; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Italian sizing. Fits true to size. Take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist; loose at the hip. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up. Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing an IT 40.
- Lace, netting, orientalism... frothy and edgy all in one generation... No wonder everyone loves the fashion for this era!
- Lace detail button back dress, lace dress with low v bac, button fastening detail at the back, cap sleeve, contrast waistband, pleated skirt detail, our model wears a size 2 and is 5`9 Tunic Dress. Cap sleeves. Main: 100% Polyester; Trim: 53%Polyamide 47%Viscose. Machine Wash 30°C.
- This lovely, neutral-toned dress by Ryu will have everyone at your garden tea party talking. Designer brand Ryu has been celebrating creativity, individuality, delicate silhouettes, flowing fabrics, whimsical detailing, carefully selected fabrics, and a close attention to detail since 2008. This creation of layered mesh and knit fabric flaunts the embellishment of satiny, circular designs sewn freely at and around the hem, as well as a halter neck with a side bow design. This simple expression of creativity and sophistication will convert your guests from conversing on calla lilies to reflecting on the beauty of your kitten heel, floral fascinator, and free-flowing frock fashion.
- A pretty wedding dress with a grosgrain bodice and a textured petal detail skirt. The gorgeous dress features a sweetheart neckline, side zip and detachable grosgrain ribbon tie to accentuate the waist for a feminine silhouette. Length: 111cm shoulder neck point to hem Wedding Dresses. Sweetheart neck. 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Acetate. Dry clean only.
- Cocktail Dresses. Plain. Crew-neck. Sleeveless. Zip fastening. 100% Polyester. Machine Wash 30°C. Dress Length 75 cm.
- Features a romantic tonal satin ribbon at waist, hundreds of glittering gold sequins sprinkled throughout, and an A-line skirt trimmed with tulle to finish.
- Weddbook is a content discovery engine mostly specialized on wedding concept. You can collect images, videos or articles you discovered organize them, add your own ideas to your collections and share with other people - Weddbook ♥ pink vintage wedding shoes
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Dolce & gabbana blue sheer silk chiffon gown. Lace detail at bust and hem of underskirt. Wide satin waistband, draped neckline, and boned corseted bodice.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Vintage PAULINE TRIGÉRE black & light beige rose stripe dress & scarf. The main body of the dress is made of wool crepe, and the printed, mid-section
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses for sale at 1stdibs - The 1950's at their best!-- Stunning nude, black and white full circle party dress in sheer burnout velvet organza. Scalloped bustline and nude lining.
- A modern take on a classic fifties silhouette. A fun, flattering and charming dress with the delights of the 1950's whilst carrying a slick modern perspective of today.The playful silhouette is both unique and flattering. Nipped in waist, slash neckline with 3/4 sleeve and gently sccoped back neckline. Small pockets in the skirt side seams add another playful dimension. Self belt completes the silhouette. Lined in cream actetate. Cb invisible zip. Dry clean only. Outer Shell: 100% Silk Twill designed by Suzannah and produced exclusively for the Suzannah brand in Como Italy. Style with Nude micromesh hosiery or bare legs, Works well with a short soft jacket and charming millinery. Also available in China Blue. and Oyster/Pink.
- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Timeless Vixen. Global shipping is available. In this gorgeous 1940's ivory-creme cocktail dress, the detailed construction and meticulous attention to detail are comparable to what you will find in modern haute-couture. This enchanting garment is fashioned from a light weight rayon-crepe blend. Sparkling beadwork adorns the bodice and tiered peplums. I love the seductive peek-a-boo plunge, short-sleeve nipped-waist bodice. The belted back fishtail-pleating totally channels the perfect "femme fatale" vibe. Stylish, feminine luxury will never go out of style. There is nothing quite so enduringly chic and timeless as an ivory dress for a woman whose outward exquisiteness mirrors her inner grace.
Waist:up to 28 inches
Hips:up to 39 inches
Total Length:50 inches
This vintage cocktail dress is in excellent condition with no rips,stains or holes. Perfectly working side metal-zipper. This item is over 60 years old and is truly exquisite.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Alluring Ceil Chapman cocktail dress in the most ethereal ivory-creme color! I adore the low-cut plunge bodice which sides compliment the pointed middle-deep
- Floral embellished poplin dress
- View this item and discover similar evening gowns for sale at 1stdibs - Fabulous gold lame drape front gown from the 1980s by Vicky Tiel...Fitted gown in black velvet with pleat draped front panel, deep back hem vent...Dress
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is an interesting piece, being old 'AS IS' due to water damage. Made in Egypt as a couture piece for an habitue of King Farouk's court in the 50s.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Amazing Art Deco Styling Black Illusion sequin dress with long sleeves. BUST: 36' WAIST 30' HIPS 36' LENGTH: 45
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a gorgeously simple, pale teal green, bias cut negligee/gown of silk and rayon with a slightly empire waist line, peter pan collar, fitted bodice
- For Sale on 1stdibs - The stunning sage-green and golden-yellow color combination used in this 1910's Edwardian silk-chiffon gown has a fresh innocence that I find irresistible.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Vintage Geoffrey Beene 1970s dress. One shoulder design with sheer lilac silk overlay. Bust 32', waist 29', hip 34'. Armpit to hem 48'. USA size 0/2.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Offered for sale is this superb, 1940's vintage, pink and black flocked ball gown with black silk velvet detailing. The crinoline is a stiff fabric probably
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A divine Traina-Norell pale mint green silk satin party dress with tie-yourself shoulder straps, covered back button bodice, matching belt and heavily
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Vintage 1960's era hand beaded silk evening dress. Floral motif embroidery and beading at top bodice. Silk chiffon bottom dress. Fully lined.
- 1960s Donald Brooks velvet sunburst gown
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Elegant Black & white harlequin gown from Bill Blass, if only Truman was planning another soiree, this would certainly be worthy...Chantilly lace long
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A spectacular evening ensemble from Adolfo's 1980s heyday...The jacket is amazing with just a touch of bohemian luxe glamour...Of brocade in black and
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Bob Mackie and Ray Aghayan , also known as Bob and Ray were a design duo who worked a lot in Hollywood designing clothes and costumes for stars like,
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This beautiful Roland Nivelais gown is a symphony of pearly pinks, shimmering grays and lustrous black baby sequins with fluid silk organza vertical ruffles.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - FABULOUS OLD HOLLYWOOD MUTED SOFT BLUE FLOWING CHIFFON. RHINESTONE EYELET BODICE WITH ATTACHED SHAWL ,TRAIN. Bust 34' Waist 29' Length 50.5' Please e-mail
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A fantastic 50s silk Chantilly lace and satin tea length gown in Kelly green by Rosalie MacRini, originally sold at Ransohoff's department store (which
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Helpers House of Couture. Global shipping is available. Solid slip dress with separate wrap skirt and capelet overlay with magnificent flowers in pink with green leaves. 20" slit going up left side of slip dress. Tagged Made in France especially for Neiman Marcus. Size 4-8 US.
Photography provided by Drew Altizer Photography for Helpers House of Couture.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Balenciaga Haute couture...Gorgeous cream Guipure lace chemise style dress from the 1950s...See 'Balenciaga' by Marie-Andree Jouve & Jacqueline Demornex
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Stanley Patos, black and white polka dot cocktail dress with a lace bodice, embroidered with polka dot soutach. Skirt is slightly gathered with a sculpted
- For Sale on 1stdibs - An incredibly lux Arnold Scaasi gown from the 60s in silk and gold lamé. Bordered at neck and hem by a wide lamé band, decorated entirely by gold chevron
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Arnold Scaasi evening gown from the 1980s...French blue velvet is cut out in a floral design and embroidered with gold thread...classic style with open
- Oscar de la Renta Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Palm Beach Vintage. Global shipping is available. Soft flowing,pale mint green silk chiffon & Chantilly lace gown...black lace peplum bodice with long raglan sleeves and deep bell shaped cuffs...triple layer chiffon skirt...Original belt is missing...lined in silk chiffon, dress closes at back with snaps and zipper at skirt, interior band at waist...
In excellent wearable condition...All our clothing is dry cleaned and inspected for condition and is ready to wear...Any condition issues will be noted...For visual comparison our mannequin is a size 4
neck center back to waist 15"
waist to hem 43"
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A stunning Registered Original Design black silk-velvet gown from the 'Old Hollywood' era of glamour. The bodice is a seductive slight puff-sleeve, low-cut
- View this item and discover similar wedding dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Don Loper, famously based in Hollywood, created gorgeous clothing from the 1930's into the 1960's. He designed the costumes for several films such as
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Description: Stunning vintage 1940's/50's pink with mauve/lilac lace and soutache trim cocktail/party dress. This special occasion dress features a scalloped
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Early 1940's long formal maxi gown in metallic accented silk taffeta. Oversized back bow detail, sweetheart bust, and short sleeves. Rear zip and snap
- View this item and discover similar vintage bridal gowns for sale at 1stdibs - Breathtaking champagne silk-organza & lace gown created by Italian designer Fernando Sarmi when he was head designer for Elizabeth Arden in the 1950's.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Beautiful Red and White Candy Striped Gingham dress boasts the architectural flair so present in post WWII fashions. The bustline is boned with a foldover
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Measurements: Sleeves NA' from shoulder seam to edge Shoulders: NA' from seam to seam Chest: 40' from side seam to side seam then doubled Waist: 32' from
- View this item and discover similar day dresses for sale at 1stdibs - This dress is so fantastic I find it hard to begin and it is almost impossible to find these studded dresses from the 1940s anymore! The cut is simple
- Lovin on this rustic western dress for sure! :)
- Ecru sleeveless hand-embroidered lace dress. Haute Hippie dress has a round neck, layered panels at the uneven hem, a camisole to line and simply slips on. 100% nylon; lining: 100% cotton. Dry clean.;
- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Timeless Vixen. Global shipping is available. Beautiful 1930 custom-made sculpted day-dress fashioned in the a "light as a feather" black silk-rayon. I love the dramatic bib-collar and beautiful ecru chantilly-lace detailing. The sleeves are so unique; a flutter poet-style with little snaps on each cuff. It is amazing that a dress with this much presence can literally feel almost weightless but it does! The entire dress floats and moves with the barest of movement. The back tie-belt finishes this garment off with a beautiful silhouette. A truly stunning dress and a wonderful example of the textiles from this era.
Waist:31 inches (belt used to make smaller if desired)
Sleeve Length:23 inches
Total Length:42 inches
This antique dress is in excellent wearable condition with no visible rips,stains or holes. This piece is over 80 years old and is truly spectacular.
- Early 1960s beaded and sequin evening gown labeled Bonwit Teller...Very Jackie O in her early White House years...A line gown with stand away padded rolled neckline and matching hem detail...heavily sequin/beaded silk chiffon, hand lined in pink silk satin...Closes at the back with a painted metal zipper and hooks/eye at the top...Marked size 12...In excellent wearable condition...All our clothing is dry cleaned and inspected for condition and is ready to wear...Any condition issues will be noted...Measurements are: Bust 38" hip 38 1/2" shoulder to hem back 53"
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Stunning two tone 1950's party dress with a full skirt and bow detailing in the back. The pink fabric is a thick silk taffeta and the red is a gorgeous
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A stunning combination of hand made Irish lace, mixed lace and embroidery are used to create this hand made dress from the 1920's. Truly a dress that
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is an enchantingly beautiful 1930's vintage, black and silver metallic lace floor length gown with modified, elbow length, butterfly winged sleeves.
- View this item and discover similar cocktail dresses for sale at 1stdibs - This 1920's dress is a magnificent example of Art Deco wearable textile art. Fine black cotton fabric has allover adornment of black and silver sequins
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A beautiful 1920s lamé and silk velvet 'Gatsby' era dress with abstract floral design in the lamé in vibrant shades of green blue copper and black.
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Palm Beach Vintage. Global shipping is available. From the late 1900s/early 1920s an Orientalist influenced black silk damask gown with gold lame and beaded trims...Not quite the body con freedom of the 20s, there is a bit of structure in the underpinnings of the bodice, with a loose wrap camisole and a banded waist...The silhouette is dramatic with a plunging neckline lined in gold lame, the low lame banded fitted hip revels the shape of the body...The skirt has an asymmetrical pannier effect with controlled draping to one hip and and a wide draped beaded lame wrap to the other...The dress closes at the back and inside with assorted snaps and hooks...This dress is in excellent wearable condition however, we advise caution when wearing garments this old! We suggest a specialist cleaner for future cleaning! Measurements are: Bust approx. 34" waist approx. 30" hip approx. 34"
Shop with us! Two easy ways to pay…
#1 credit card over the phone, contact us at 1-561-718-4075 or 561-718-7291, we accept Visa Master Card American Express
#2 Pay Pal, we will need your Pay Pal email address & your location for calculating shipping charges, then we will send you an invoice, upon receipt of payment your items will be shipped within 24 hrs.
- 1940's Seductive Chantilly-Lace & Taffeta Sheer-Illusion Cocktail Wiggle Dress
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a strikingly dramatic 1950's cocktail dress, beautifully tailored of the finest quality fabrics and designed for Minx Modes. The black velvet
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses for sale at 1stdibs - This is an astonishingly beautiful, 1940's vintage, black floor length tulle gown with short sleeves, a side zipper for closure, a single fabric covered
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by The Way We Wore. Global shipping is available. 1920s elegance in gold lame with high deco moti. Accented with red velvet shoulders. Perfect for any Gatsby or Boardwalk empire get together.
- View this item and discover similar formal gowns for sale at 1stdibs - Undiminished by time, this antique garment still casts its seductive spell. An exceptional Edwardian gown made of fine french-lace over sage-green taffeta
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by The Way We Wore. Global shipping is available. Elegant, sheer floral print deco era gown with flirty flounce at waist. Floral print in browns, greys and pale orange.