- Brand from Italy: COSI MODA. Color: Gold / White, Black, Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Size: 50cm, Pendant 15.8 x18.46mm, Care: N/A
- Similar itemManolo BlahnikChaos Metallic Sandal, Rose GoldDetailsMetallic specchio leather.Low-cut d'Orsay vamp.Adjustable ankle strap with golden buckle.Leather lining and sole.4" covered heel."Chaos" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Argal' biker jacket from Muubaa featuring notched lapels with press stud detail, full length sleeves with long zip fastening from cuffs, two zip fastening front pockets, a buckle fastening strap at hem and an asymmetric front zip closure. The jacket is fully lined in black cotton.
- Similar itemCasual dress by Yumi. Made from a woven poly fabric. Boat neckline. Fit and flare shape. Spot print. Zip back fastening. Regular fit.
- Similar itemJoieRoxie Colorblock d'Orsay Sandal, Chili MultiDetailsTricolor suede sandal by Joie.3 3/4" covered heel.Piped toe and ankle strap.Adjustable ankle sandal.Minimalist d'Orsay silhouette.Padded insole.Leather sole."Roxie" is imported.Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsRoxie Colorblock d'Orsay Sandal, Chili Multi - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Similar itemDress by John Zack Made from a breathable woven fabric. Large polka dot design. Round neckline. Regular fit.
- Similar itemBrand from Hong Kong: Kenny & co.. Color: Steel, Materials: w/316L stainless steel, Size: Pendant: 3cm(W), Necklace 40cm(L), Care: N/A
- Similar itemCult punk brand Blackmeans touches down at OC for the first time this season. The Tokyo label traces its roots back to some of the city's most iconic underground stores, where many of the Blackmeans team cut their teeth. The designers embrace the DIY aesthetic of the crust-punk movement that originated in the UK in the early 80s. Using innovative hand-done techniques, they create the best leather pieces around. Leather jacket with gold-tone metal hardware. Zip closure. Belted waist. Epaulets. Three zippered pockets. One button-down pocket. Zippered cuffs. Quilted lining. Body: genuine sheep leather. Body lining: 100% polyester. Sleeve lining: 100% cupro. Inner padding: 100% polyester. Made in Japan.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSnake-Ankle-Wrap Suede SandalDetailsSuede d'Orsay sandal with golden hardware.Metal snake wraps around ankle.Hinged ankle cuff for easy wear.Thin Mary Jane strap.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" equivalent.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.