- "Adelene Clarastella Fieri" — @melbrigade
- "She was born September 13, 1994..." — @melbrigade
- "...in Orvieto, Italy." — @melbrigade
- Aries Zodiac Sign Tattoos Symbol - Free Download Tattoo #3394 Aries Zodiac Sign Tattoos Symbol With Resolution 300x424 Pixel | WakTattoos.com"Addy is from a long line of Italian witches, the Fieri coven." — @melbrigade
Aries Zodiac Sign Tattoos Symbol - Free Download Tattoo #3394 Aries Zodiac Sign Tattoos Symbol Tattoo300x424 Pixel, and get other related free download about Aries Zodiac Sign Tattoos Symbol at WakTattoos.com Free Online Tattoos Gallery - A Resource of your Masterpiece
- "This is the family ring that the oldest child inherits." — @melbrigade
- Your Design 12x18 Custom Made to Order Book of Shadows, Grimiore, Spell Book, Book of Mirrors/Journal, handmade, blank"Along with her ring, she also inherited the family's grimoire." — @melbrigade
You can truly have your sacred tome look the way you always imagined it. If you have a specific unique image in mind, this is your chance to design your Book Of Shadows and have us create it for you. The pictures are of others who have entrusted us with their design and allowed us to bring it to fruition (see our feedback for testimonials). If you can dream it, we'll do our best to create it! *´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·`*How does it work? ~Simply go through the 6 steps below and choose your preference from each category. ~Send us a message with your choices from each category so we can create your unique book, exactly the way you want it! ~Once we get your message we will write you back to confirm the details and when everything is clarified, we will give you a link to your very own listing showing your selections. ~Look over your listing to make sure it is accurate; then simply use the order button to purchase, and we will get started creating your sacred book! ·:*¨¨*:·.Payment plans available! Please message us for details.·:*¨¨*:·. *´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·`*This listing is for our 12x18 cover size, with 500 sheets (1000 front and back) of 11x17 paper, in Chicago Screw Post binding; which uses 3 or more adjustable steel rods/screws to hold the paper in. This makes it quite easy to rearrange or remove paper at will and the posts can be expanded or shortened as desired. A screw post book has a hard spine, and basically, looks like a hard cover book. (If you want to upgrade to a sewn bound bos email us for pricing) Step 1 - Choose your paper: ~ Fine Parchment: White, Fleece (Ivory), Olde Natural (cream), Aged (light), Scroll Tan (medium aged), Copper (med/dark aged), Camel (dark), Antique Gold (light), Relic Gold (dark), Green Tea (bright), Sage (light), Currency Green (dark sage), Engravers Gray (light gray white), Storm (med), Gunmetal (dark), Script Blue (grayish-blue white), Mist Blue, Sky Blue, Powder Pink (pink white), Salmon. ~ "Speckletone" - Recycled paper with flecks and fibers: - Black, Wine, Chocolate, Brown, Kraft (cardboard brown), Natural, Madero Beach (light sand), Oatmeal, Sand, Cream, True White, Starch White, Olive, Old Green (sage), Starch Mint, Starch Rain (light gray/blue). ~ Opaque Aged Vellum: Recycled 50lb cover - best choice for flame deckled edges (seen in bottom pic) ~ Bristol Vellum - High quality soft 67# cover, bleed-through resistant, created during the burning times in Bristol England. best choice for tea staining, "witchy scrap-booking": White, Cream, Ivory, Aged, Silver, Coral, Rose Quartz, Citrine, Gold, Pale Amethyst, Sky Topaz, and Peridot. *Pictures of paper options available upon request. *If you'd like different paper/color choices, email us for availability and pricing - all styles/colors/textures available if made in this size. Step 2 - Choose your spine shape: ~ Rounded ~ Square Step 3 - Choose your cover material: ~ Leather (deer, bison, cow etc in most colors) ~ Velvet* (most colors available) ~ Natural woven fiber fabric* = Cotton (so many options for prints!), hemp, bamboo, raw silk, rayon (made from wood pulp) - you name it. *There may be some limitations to the design/detail options if choosing fabric instead of leather. As always, we will do everything in our power create what you ask for, or work with you to come up with a design that will work best with the fabric while still staying within your vision of a dream BOS. Step 4 - Choose your end leaves: This is the inside of the outer cover. Can be a custom image either provided by you or designed by us for you. Velvet - most colors/styles available (can be custom etched with any image you like). Other fabric in any print. Fancy paper - thousands of styles/colors available from papyrus to traditional hand marbled. End leaves come with coordinating ribbon edging. Step 5 - Design your cover: Message us with an attachment of a picture/sketch of your idea, or, just describe what you're thinking of in detail in the message and we'll put the sketch together for your approval. Then it will be sculpted (raised or
- "This her familiar, Darius, a tortoiseshell cat." — @melbrigade
Tortoiseshell Cats: Beautiful photos, pictures and information.
- "She's had Darius ever since she first started training to be a witch, when she was four." — @melbrigade
Photos and biography of Tortoiseshell Kitten the kitten(s) of the day on April 1,2009
- "When she turned 11, like every other witch, she left home in order to train on her own." — @melbrigade
Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- "She left on her trusty broom that her father, a mundane, made her." — @melbrigade
Jody Rudolph is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- "She flew all the Eastbourne, UK, and lived there until she was 14. Here, she learned English, and has kept her British accent ever since." — @melbrigade
- "Addy then flew to New York City, but hated the big city lifestyle. She left when she was 15." — @melbrigade
New York City skyline in Black and white, the fog and mist. Manhattan after dark. A signed fine art original photography print by raceytay. TITLE: All around me darkness gathers SIZE: 5"x7" PHOTOGRAPHER: raceytay.etsy.com Your photos will be professionally printed at a lab on archival photography paper and will be mailed to you un-matted and un-framed, signed on the back. I will mail them in a protective sleeve within a flat, rigid mailer ensuring they reach you in perfect condition. Please see my policies BEFORE you make a purchase:
- "She hit the country road after that..." — @melbrigade
- "...in a bus she turned into her own "RV." She's been traveling the US in it ever since." — @melbrigade
A vintage bus converted into a guest house, tiny cabins, and more to fuel your Friday escape plan. Happy trails! Continue reading →
- Mermaid's Magic "White Gold" - Ultra Ocean Blue Glow in the Dark Pendant with Glowing Essence of the Sea - White Gold Plated"Addy and her family use white magic, which doesn't involve demons, and is a very pure kind of spellcasting." — @melbrigade
- Ultra Ocean Blue - BRAND NEW Mermaid pendant! For those that have contacted me about this pendant or anyone that's been keeping an eye out, sorry for the wait... so... Here it is! Amazingly bright and a little eerie, this new addition to our caged pendants comes straight from the murky depths of the sea! This style has our most brilliant glow yet with a more exposed core and, for a limited time, a white gold plated cage! This mysterious glowing pendant embodies the magic of the sea but be careful... This unknown magic could leave you a little scaly but a much better swimmer : ) Special Thanks... to Claude the Palm Springs Merman! This design is the product of a custom order for Claude, professional performing merman out of California. Really enjoyed working on this one... My personal favorite, hope you love it as much as I have! This Magical Mermaid is special... so don't miss it! Featuring a white gold plated cage that actually opens! Beautiful and elegant... that's right... It ain't just for kids no more! : ) Pendant measures 7/8" tall x 1/2" wide. As always, we welcome any questions or comments. We would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for visiting! glow, glowing, glow in the dark, jewelry, crystal, night, sunlight, unique, bright, neon, glow-in-the-dark, jewellry, jewel, elegant, silver, dark, light, color, pigment, luck, lucky, clover, 13, thirteen, shamrock, 4 leaf clover, four leaf clover, fortune, good luck, charm, long lasting, resonate, aura, halloween, costume, accessory, mermaid jewelry, glowing mermaid jewelry, h2o
- "Like her mother, she's very good a fire spells and charms..." — @melbrigade
- "...though she never uses her magic offensively." — @melbrigade
dollshousedropin: “ Magic (by Jenny-Mason) ”
- "She especially loves making her own fireworks." — @melbrigade
- "She can summon powerful windstorms." — @melbrigade
From Britannica, explore the most trusted online kids encyclopedia for homework help and general knowledge information on a variety of subjects like science, history, the arts, math, etc.
- "Addy's a very convincing shape-shifter, too, even though its considered a minor form of dark magic." — @melbrigade
- "Other than those, she has to use incantations for charms." — @melbrigade
book of spells
- "She loves listening to music on her record player." — @melbrigade
- "Especially the Rolling Stones..." — @melbrigade
- "...and Duran Duran." — @melbrigade
Duran Duran's 1981 debut, re-released here on vinyl. New romantic genius, delivered via synths, serious hair and smash-hit singles. EMI, 2012. Content & Care: 2XLP. Imported. Tracklisting: 1. Girls On Film. 2. Planet Earth. 3. Anyone Out There. 4. To The Shore. 5. Careless Memories. 6. Night Boat. 7. Sound Of Thunder. 8. Friends Of Mine. 9. Tel Aviv.
- "She also loves to read." — @melbrigade
- Old bookstore. Comment inside. , book, history, culture, cohise, bookshop, bookstore, library, cohise uploaded by cohise"She could spend hours in a bookstore." — @melbrigade
- "Grilled cheese and tomato soup is her favorite comfort food." — @melbrigade
- "And she loves strawberry shortcake." — @melbrigade
- "Her favorite drink is ginger ale." — @melbrigade
- "Since she doesn't have a job, and her parent's can't support her income..." — @melbrigade
- "...she finds people all around the country who need her for witch's work, such as exorcism." — @melbrigade
- "She also works as a psychic when people want their fortunes told. However, she's pretty much scamming." — @melbrigade
First edition. 78 tarot cards in full color, enclosed in a hard-cover box. Includes major and minor arcana, as well as a fold-out newsprint drawing and guide. Box has a pretty black ribbon pull inside and is covered with intricate drawings. Box measures 5.5" x 3" x 2". All original artwork by the amazing Kim Krans. Each individual card is so special, I could stare at this deck for hours. The most beautiful gift you could give this year. A Guidebook is also available here. A really easy-to-use guide to giving readings.
- "Her mother is Katerina Clarastella Fieri. She's a fiery spirit, and very protective of her children." — @melbrigade
- "Her father is Tony Angelo Villafani, a mundane English chef. He's very accepting of his wife's lifestyle, though he doesn't always understand it." — @melbrigade
View photos of John Stamos on IMDb!
- "Her 13-year-old little brother, Leonardo Este Villafani, is also a mundane. He doesn't like the magic side of the family, but he loves Adelene and Victoria." — @melbrigade
Colin Ford, Actor: Push. The "Supernatural" kid isn't so supernatural. Born in Nashville, Tennessee, he soon aspired to the career of acting at the age of 4, where he first got his modeling job in Atlanta, Georgia. He broke into feature films at the age of 5 where he played as Clinton Jr, in "Sweet Home Alabama". He made more films after that...
- "Her 10-year-old sister, Victoria Clarastella Fieri, is the youngest witch of the family. She's still training before she leaves home." — @melbrigade
Joey King is an American actress who portrays a young Talia al Ghul in The Dark Knight Rises. The role required her to cut her hair very short in order to look androgynous, as the audience is initially led to believe that the child is a young Bane. "It was so cool. Christopher Nolan – awesome. Christian Bale– so nice. Everybody was awesome. Tom Hardy – so cool. It was just really, really fun working on that. Such a big project...and, it was really fun being a part of that.", "I play young...
- "One day at a diner stop, she met a demon hunter and demigod..." — @melbrigade
Delgadillo's Snow Cap squats gaudily alongside the old Route 66 in western Arizona, and it's as good a reason as any to exit the 80 mph interstate with its numbingly familiar fast-food chains for a more leisurely and contemplative journey along America's two-lane highways. John Steinbeck dubbed it "the Mother Road" in "The Grapes of Wrath," a novel in which the highway is almost as vivid a character as the desperate Depression-era farmers who used it to flee the Dust Bowl of Oklahoma and Arkansas in threadbare jalopies piled high with families and worldly goods. In Bobby Troup's 1946 song "(Get Your Kicks On) Route 66," it's a much happier highway, teeming with the newly affluent postwar tourists who pretty much invented the American road trip. Troup's version of Route 66 is what we set out in search of, a world of wide-open landscapes, one-of-a-kind motels and roadside diners so confident in their real-deal authenticity that they don't even tack up the usual posters of James Dean, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. There we pulled off the whooshing freeway, made a U-turn and started back slowly along the two-lane remnants of the old Route 66, motoring in the proper direction: west. In Route 66's heyday, the 1950s, Tucumcari was an oasis of neon-lit auto courts boasting swimming pools and "refrigerated air." A few of the 50 one-of-a-kind "motor hotels" that once lined the town's main drag still stand, most notably the Blue Swallow Motel, a pilgrimage site of sorts for Route 66 fans. Bill Kinder, a Vietnam veteran from Florida, spent years restoring it to its former glory, installing Bakelite dial phones, vacuum-tube radios and light fixtures, showerheads and toilets from the 1930s. Seligman, a former western Arizona railroad town with a population of 550, attracts an improbable number of international tourists - middle-aged Germans in sandals and socks, Belgian motorcycle gangs, punk-haired Japanese - largely because it's home to an 85-year-old semiretired barber known as "the Father of the Mother Road." The barbershop is connected to a souvenir store selling all manner of Route 66 bric-a-brac; it's down the street from Delgadillo's Snow Cap, built by Angel's late brother Juan and run today by Juan's children. Beyond Kingman, which rarely misses an opportunity to remind you it was the hometown of raspy-voiced cowboy actor Andy Devine, Route 66 climbs steeply up into the Black Mountains in a series of airy hairpin turns, often sans guardrail. Some paid savvy locals to drive the threadbare jalopies over this stretch, made even more frightening because the cars, lacking fuel pumps, often had to be driven backward to keep the gas flowing. On our last night, I was idly retracing our journey on a map, looking at all the towns we stopped in - Gallup, New Mexico; Flagstaff, Arizona; Kingman; Barstow; San Bernardino - when I realized we'd made a terrible mistake, one no self-respecting Route 66er would ever make.
- "The (ex) demon hunter, Eddie Julian Campbell..." — @melbrigade
- "The demigod, Nathan Christopher Maddox." — @melbrigade
- "And eventually a mutant, Cleo Lovecky." — @melbrigade
- "And that's where their adventure begins, traveling across the US, the universe, and more..." — @melbrigade
- "Her new adventure takes her to all sorts of places, like the Enterprise..." — @melbrigade
See photos and images of the USS Enterprise, the iconic 'Star Trek' starship and its legacy in space and at sea.
- "The TARDIS..." — @melbrigade
Pictures from the series.
- "the Impala..." — @melbrigade
- "And she meets some crazy people, like the Avengers..." — @melbrigade
what is your opinion.
- "And the Winchesters..." — @melbrigade
- "And the X-men." — @melbrigade
View photos from X-Men: First Class (2011) on IMDb!
- "Eventually, Adelene learns of her "destiny," which she isn't too happy about." — @melbrigade
- "But with the help of the Archangel Ariel and her heavenly host..." — @melbrigade
Emilia Clarke and Her Lovely Brunette Hair at the Premiere of Fast Girls - 93080114; Emilia Clarke and Her Lovely Brunette Hair at the Premiere of Fast Girls (Photos)
- "Can Adelene and her team save the universe?" — @melbrigade
This image from NASA's Spitzer and GALEX shows the Helix nebula, a dying star throwing a cosmic tantrum. In death, the star's dusty outer layers are unraveling into space, glowing from the intense UV radiation being pumped out by the hot stellar core.
- Go for the biker chick look with the FX Shop's Sons of Anarchy jacket. This Sons of Anarchy women's biker jacket is for fashionable old ladies only.
- Give your style 40 licks with this iconic black acid wash Rolling Stones print sleeveless vest. Features a rounded neck and iconic image for an effortlessly cool style statement.
- Denim skirt by Carlos Miele. Wear the DENIM Mini Skirt in combination with a colorful striped top, ballerinas in bright blue tone, printed tights and an oversized tote in similar hues for a youthful look! Mini length. Slightly faded and shredded at the front and back. 3 pockets at front. 2 pockets at the back. Fastens with a zip and button closure. Decorated with a white label with a gold tone metallic plaque with the brand's logo.
- Chic diamond pattern. 15 denier. Invisible reinforced toes. Elastic waistband. Cotton gusset. Gerbe's Color: Noir.
- Thick, insulating and luxurious ladies' grey bed socks, featuring a cable-knit pattern and made in the UK from softest, pure cashmere. One size; fits UK shoe sizes 4-7.
- Upper material: leather and textile, internal material: textile, sole: high-quality synthetics, cover sole: textile.
- “ ☯ODD/UNUSUAL FASHION✞ ”