- "YUMMY, FOOOOD." — @adener-academystardoll
Perth's one-stop alternative shop since 2001! At Red Stripe Clothing we stock a wide range of interesting, alternative local and imported clothing, accessories and footwear.
- "The finest Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato!" — @adener-academystardoll
Have you ever wondered how the Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato tastes so good? What do they do different than you and I? They have a magnificent salt crisp crust with…
- "JP Licks homemade ice cream for dessert! * I feel guilty*" — @adener-academystardoll
- "Qdoba" — @adener-academystardoll
- "TACOOOOSSS!!!" — @adener-academystardoll
Delicacies, Recipes and Foodies
- "Yummy! Adener's Salad Taste." — @adener-academystardoll
Lime & pepper vietnamese chicken salad recipe - 1 Place chicken in a glass or ceramic dish. Combine lime juice and rind, chilli, fish sauce, pepper and sugar in a bowl. Add half the mixture to chicken. Turn to coat. Marinate...
- "You know and love it. Yes, Starbucks!" — @adener-academystardoll
A 16-fl oz Cold Cup packed with sweet treats inspired by Frappuccino® blended beverage.
- "High prices and extremely expensive lobster. You got it, Legal Sea Foods." — @adener-academystardoll
Made of solid olive wood, this mallet is substantial enough that just a few quick taps will crack even the thickest shells. Crafted and hand-finished from handsome and durable olive wood. Dense wood won’t absorb food odors. Unique wood grain; no two pieces are alike. Made in France.
- Cafe' de l'Olympia- Paris - Brasserie - Street Scene - 8x10 - Fine Art - Sepia - Photograph - France - French - Cafe- Bistro"Cafe' de l'Olympia. French restaurant, high prices, high quality wannabe rich bitches. :)" — @adener-academystardoll
A brasserie is a type of restaurant with a relaxed, upscale setting, which serves single dishes and other meals. The word 'brasserie' is also French for brewery and, by extension, "the brewing business". This Streetside Diner has a great Parisienne vibe. Notice how all of the chairs are turned toward the sidewalk. The French love to "people watch". The waiter is in black tie, which seems quite formal for a cafe. I love looking at this photo and wondering about all of the conversation that is going on. You can see something different everytime you look at this photo. This Photograph is a 8 x 10. It is on Kodak Professional Supra Endura Paper and is from a professional photography lab. I will sign the back of the photograph. *Frame not included* Shipping: All Photographs will be shipped via USPS All artwork is copywrighted. Artwork may not be reproduced by any process, without the express written permission of the artist. Watermark will not be on photo you receive. Thank you for letting me share my love of photography with you. *Please message me for prices if you would like this photograph in another size or another finish. I can also do Endura Metallic Paper as well.
- "Chocolate & Truffles Place" — @adener-academystardoll
Think of this as renowned chocolatier La Maison du Chocolat’s ultimate crowd-pleaser: a big, gorgeous box of chocolates that run the gamut from fruity ganaches to nutty pralines. Featuring dark and milk chocolates, it’s a loving tribute to the art of luxury chocolate. For optimum taste, enjoy at room temperature.
- "With hot chocolate cakes..." — @adener-academystardoll
- "And Adener's best Hot Chocolate!" — @adener-academystardoll
- "And, the rare tasting Messina Darlinghurst Gelato." — @adener-academystardoll
Gelato Messina - Darlinghurst - If you're used to ordering a misto plate and receiving cured meats, think again before you try...
- "Italy's Finest: outside" — @adener-academystardoll
- "Romantic, sultry inside" — @adener-academystardoll
- "Some of the best pasta in Italy!" — @adener-academystardoll
"I created this recipe for a young co-worker who used to save up to eat at a nice Italian restaurant once a month," writes Bill Hilbrich of St. Cloud, Minnesota. "Now she can make this dish at home!"
- "Liquore e` Una Bella Cosa: the hot new liquor place where you need to have an ID to get in." — @adener-academystardoll
The new bar-restaurant at Porto Montenegro has opened its doors with a diverse international wine list, classic cocktails, and contemporary Adriatic-Continental cuisine. Simple comfort food to sophisticated dishes, the menu will be frequently refreshed and peppered with dishes that are harder to find in the area.
- "Back, where dates and romance happens" — @adener-academystardoll
ZONA wine bar and restaurant by Heni Kiss and POS1T1ON, Budapest – Hungary
- Design Alfredo Haberli, 2001. Made in Finland by Iittala. Radically simple. Alfredo Haberli suggested a new series of glassware with an essential idea: have as few glasses as possible, while still being able to serve a full range of fine wines. The Essence glasses have become a true demonstration of thoughtful design. Standing next to each other, they create a wonderful sense of balance. This is due to the fact that the stem and base of each glass are the same size, while the tumblers share similar proportions. They are easy to grasp and handle, and we suspect they make fine wines even more enjoyable. Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Alfredo Haberli is an internationally established designer based in Zurich. In his designs, Haberli manages to unite tradition with innovation, joy and energy. His upbringing in a family of hoteliers and restaurant people has inspired and showed him the way in his work. Award winning design: iF Design Award 2002 (Germany), Excellent Swedish Design Award (Utmarkt svensk form) 2001 (Sweden), Zakka of The Year 2001 (Japan). White wine glass: 11oz. | 9" tall. $20.00 + $6.00 shipping in the continental U.S. (In stock, usually ships in 2-4 days, otherwise please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery)
- "Now, do you want that in a paper clutch or plastic?" — @adener-academystardoll
Based on the ubiquitous brown paper lunch bag, the Picnic Clutch can carry all your essentials in your hand or under your arm. Made of soft and supple Italian calf, it rolls at the top and closes with a magnet. Made in California, USA.