- Similar itemRoyal Doulton Bulldogs Alfie, Jack, Patch, Rocky, and Sam figurines herald a series based on the iconic Bulldog, which was originally modelled by Royal Doulton's great art director Charles Noke and launched in 1941. SKYFALL' GETS THE ROYAL DOULTON TREATMENT Opportunity for fans to get their very own piece of iconic memorabilia Bond fans and critics have heralded the release of new Bond movie Skyfall , as a great British bulldog of a film . It's fitting then that an iconic and original Royal Doulton bulldog takes on a starring role in the 23rd outing of this British movie blockbuster. Now Bond fans are in for a treat with the chance to get their hands on their very own reproduction. In honour of his special appearance in Skyfall ,, Royal Doulton has reproduced this charming British icon, sure to become a coveted collectors' item, just like the original. The new bulldog is named "Jack" and has a special Skyfall backstamp which includes 'DD007' (where DD stands for Doulton Dog) and a Skyfall box sleeve. Named after the bold Union Jack flag that is emblazoned across his back, Jack is based on an iconic bulldog, originally modelled by Royal Doulton's great art director Charles Noke. Since the 19th century the Bulldog has symbolised the steely determination of the British character and, given wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill's uncanny facial resemblance to the dog with its many fleshy and drooping jowls, it was inevitable that the 1940s saw a plethora of bulldog-linked propaganda and imagery. 70 years on, and in harmony with a momentous year for Great Britain, the Royal Doulton bulldog takes centre stage once again. Royal Doulton bulldog 'Jack' sits pride of place on M's desk in several of the film's MI6-based shots; he survives an explosion and plays a poignant role in the film's final scenes. Fans of the bulldog can also complete their collection with Jack's friends, Patch DD002 and Alfie DD001. Alfie sports a trendy London motif, while Patch models a map of Great Britain on his coat.
- Similar itemGet the look of wearing an actual garter with these unique tights. Features a woven garter, fastened by a twenties inspired ribbon motif with a rope and tassel draped around one leg. By Erica M. The Erica M. brand consists of forward thinking legwear focused on creating an emotional response. With an offering of both opaque and transparent weaves, Erica M. reveals the sexy elements of a woman’s legs while empowering her with a unique and all original design matched to her personality. 80% Nylon. 20% Elastane. Hand Wash Cold. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThey've driven men to lust and murder, been immortalised by poets and painters, and now orchids are the corporate gift du jour.
- Similar itemTights by Elnaz Niknani. Made from an elasticated nylon. Jewel wrap-around embellishment. Opaque design
- Similar itemThe Jungle Parade Waterglobe from Reed & Barton features a cheery jungle scene starring a giraffe, elephant and hippo, and the silverplate base features the animals on parade.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemFloral Illustrations by illustrator Lauren Bishop.
- The Dieffenbachia is a favorite addition to any home or office due to its large, stylish leaves, which also sport simple yet beautiful patterns along their rich, green surfaces. With a star-like cascade of foliage bursting out of an elegantly designed textured brown vase, this traditional favorite is sure to add a burst of life to any environment.
- Similar itemEnhance a silky sheath dress with the foliole filigree of these stunning, sheer black tights. Opaque leafstalks of lobed palms and curlicue stems twist and flourish your look with elegant movement and supple texture. Matched with fringed booties, this pair of leafy legwear makes a simple dress into an exquisite, toast-inspiring ensemble.