- Similar itemDon this belted dress to match your joyous disposition! A frock thats patterned with burgundy, cherry, sunflower, and sky pigments, this sleeveless design delights you all day with its crossover neckline and light jersey knit. Short Sleeveless Full of Blithe Dress in Burgundy in Multi embellished with Belted for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemEmbossed with a star-shaped finish, these strappy leather sandals are anchored by an espadrille wedge and platform. Espadrille wedge, 4?" (115mm) Covered platform, 1?" (40mm) Compares to a 3" heel (75mm) Embossed leather upper Adjustable ankle strap Leather lining Rubber sole Padded insole Imported
- Similar itemAndre AssousPhillie T-Strap Espadrille Wedge, NavyDetailsAndre Assous leather wedge sandal. 3 1/2" layered espadrille wedge. 1" platform for 2 1/2" equivalent. Golden grommets at vamp and sides. Braided T-strap; woven front straps. Adjustable ankle strap. Open toe. Leather lining and padded insole. Textured rubber sole for grip. "Phillie" is made in Spain. Designer About Andre Assous: Affectionately known as the "King of Espadrilles" in the footwear industry, French-born American designer Andre Assous has brought the world a range of classic yet innovative shoes for over 40 years. Dedicated to style and quality, every design is manufactured in either Spain or Italy and receives care and personal attention from Assous himself.
- Green silk-wool-cotton blend blazer from Jean Paul Gaultier featuring grey striped notched lapels, a double breasted design, a front button closure, side flap pockets, a fitted design, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs and a rear vent.
- The Connie sandal blends quarter-strap sensibilities with crisp nautical influence for a look that's all about warm-weather elegance. 3 1/2" heel; 1 1/2" platform (size 38.5). Adjustable strap with buckle closure. Textile and leather upper/leather lining/rubber sole.
- Menswear-inspired pinstripes look decidedly ladylike on MICHAEL Michael Kors' dress, featuring a fit-and-flare silhouette and a chic studded belt. Polyester/nylon/rayon/Lycra® Dry clean. Imported. Crew neckline. Exposed back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Long sleeves. Striped panels throughout. Removable belt; dressmaker loops. A-line silhouette. Unlined. Hits at thigh.
- Similar itemAndre AssousErika Stretch Espadrille Wedge, NavyDetailsAndre Assous elastic espadrille sandal. 2 1/2" jute wedge with 1/2" platform; 2" equiv. Straps crisscross at open toe. Slingback with stretch ankle strap. Leather lining and sole. "Erika" is made in Spain. Designer About Andre Assous: Affectionately known as the "King of Espadrilles" in the footwear industry, French-born American designer Andre Assous has brought the world a range of classic yet innovative shoes for over 40 years. Dedicated to style and quality, every design is manufactured in either Spain or Italy and receives care and personal attention from Assous himself.
- Similar itemViscose/polyamide/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Notched lapel with flap, long sleeves, faux double breasted buttons, peplum back.
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Single-Breasted BlazerDetailsWool suiting. Notched collar with peaked lapels. Long sleeves with decorative button cuffs. Formfitting with single button closure. Faux flap besom pockets; center back vent. Wool/polyester. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.