- "Most days, Ainsleigh is quite moody in nature, extremely reserved, and doesn't speak as much as she thinks. As a result, she is seen as an enigmatic, aloof figure amongst the townspeople of Baskerfield." — @oscar-wilde
Devin. 21. San Francisco. Activist. Art Enthusiast. Intellectual. Lover. Dreamer.
- "The personalities of Ainsleigh and her father are as incompatible and clashing as personalities can get. While both are highly intelligent, the senior De Wilde is eloquent with his words and has a convincing and highly respected way of expressing his opinions. Ainsleigh prefers to keep her thoughts to herself, which infuriates her father and widens the gap in their relationship." — @oscar-wilde
- "However, Ainsleigh is exceptionally pious. She is officially baptized, had an opulent Holy Communion, pledged a vow of celibacy, and unless a suitable young man comes along, is set on becoming a nun in a convent in Sicily." — @oscar-wilde
- "Conrad De Wilde is an Eton and Cambridge University graduate, a Royal Navy veteran, and a successful, albeit low-key lawyer that was born in Bakersfield, but with the success of his father’s law practice, was granted acceptance into some of Great Britain’s finest education institutions. Along with being a master of his profession, he is also a profound intellectual with an appetite for knowledge and fine literature. Mr. De Wilde is fluent in languages, including Spanish, French, Italian and Russian.
After his father passed away, he was automatically made the head of his father’s law practice and still manages the London practice from his home, but after marrying Lourdes , the newly married couple decided to move back to Mr. De Wilde’s former hometown. Their only child, Ainsleigh, was not the daughter that Mr. De Wilde initially wanted, but as time went on, he came to love the child. However, Lourdes’ unexpected death sped up the deterioration of his relationship with Ainsleigh, who was nine at the time of her mother’s death." — @oscar-wilde
- "Mr. De Wilde is a highly respected man that capitalizes on his exceptional oratory gifts, and has a way with expressing whatever is on his mind in a clear, informative manner. It is no surprise, then, that one of the things that irritates him consistently is his daughter’s nagging habit of remaining mute, sometimes for days on end. Trying to initiate conversation with her is like attempting to grow wings and fly—almost certainly impossible.
Also, while Mr. De Wilde is skillfully versed in classic literature, various languages, the sciences, music, and military and civilian history, Ainsleigh seems to have no particular interests whatsoever, and it frustrates Mr. De Wilde, as he feels that children should have some sort of hobby or skill to invest valuable time in. He does admire his daughter’s relentless dedication to keeping chaste, but nevertheless, almost seems to hate this daughter that returns his cold, distant feelings." — @oscar-wilde
- "Thanks to serving eight years in the British Royal Navy, Mr. De Wilde has seen a vast variety of areas of the world that very few have the chance to visit. This has stirred a desire in him to study different world cultures, and to understand their traditions and ways of living." — @oscar-wilde
You Found It! This Site Contains an Original Map of the World in 1565. This is a very old World Map
- "Mr. De Wilde, Ainsleigh, and a small-sized staff (consisting of an aged butler that has served the De Wilde family for years, a matronly cook, and a house maid) all reside in a nondescript, secluded cottage within the outer limits of the town. Obviously, an ornate mansion or medieval manor isn’t out of the question in the budget, but after spending summers at his grandparents’ cottage in Gloucestershire, Mr. De Wilde is fond of more homely digs, and bought a picturesque one with his wife, months before Ainsleigh was born, with the intention of building onto their newly forming family." — @oscar-wilde
- "The cottage sits on a respectable amount of private land that is perfect for hosting summer weddings, fox hunts, and Halloween bonfires....if the household were larger and took a more active part in Bakersfield society." — @oscar-wilde
- "Now, some places are locked up (including Mrs. De Wilde’s private boudoir and her favourite garden), but most rooms are used and furnished comfortably, and Mr. De Wilde encourages his staff to live on-site, rather than travel to work every day or live in separate quarters." — @oscar-wilde
- "The house has a large amount of queer objects Mr. De Wilde has brought back from his travels overseas...." — @oscar-wilde
- "....and general things, as the staff also live in the house, in spare bedrooms...." — @oscar-wilde
- ".....there are also an abundance of books scattered about—on tables throughout the house, wedged under windowsill seats, and in Mr. De Wilde's office, as well as his library. He is dismayed at the fact that Ainsleigh doesn't take advantage of combing through the shelves, which contain hundreds of books on history, geography, botany, and classic literature." — @oscar-wilde
- Pictures - Bechtel Victorian Mansion Bed and Breakfast Inn - East Berlin, Pennsylvania Bed and Breakfast Inn - Rates and Gift CertificatesWorldwide Bed & Breakfasts Directory. Find bed & breakfast gift certificates, Guest Reviews, B&B lodging, inns and small hotels.
- Welcome :)))
- "Ainsleigh is definitely not sold on the whole all-girls'-rooms-must-be-pink rule: if it was up to her, she would paint her walls a stony lilac/grey mix....and since she isn't allowed to decorate the walls, she collects odd trinkets, photographs, and scraps she finds in the streets." — @oscar-wilde
MY BBY N SHIT YEAH S O P H I E / London / 16 I like Malibu, Disney, Tattoos, Hairspray, Hair dye,...
- Ah, the crib. The “bachelor” “pad,” if you will. Is there any sanctuary so vital to the human experience as this, a place to just be away from everybody, listen to music, and procrastinate homework by lying in bed staring…
- "Catholic trinkets and odd-ends she actually uses for her 'Mass' services" — @oscar-wilde
(Or a book.)
- "Ainsleigh dutifully attends St. Tristan's every Sunday with her father and the rest of their household, but inside her head, she attends the Our Lady of Mercy catheral, which exists chiefly in the form of hand-drawn sketches, a photograph of the interior of a grandiose cathedral her parents were married in in France, and in the depths of her Catholic prayer books. She imagines that she attends confession and receives her Eucharist from a young, handsome priest, dervied from a French film she saw in her youth,
'Journal d'un curé de campagne'. Mr. De Wilde is pleased that his daughter invests some imagination in at least one thing, but fears that should the Prophet find out about this little ritual that occurs every day at five-thirty, the consequences could be catostrophic." — @oscar-wilde
- "The photograph of the interior of the cathedral Ainsleigh's parents were married in." — @oscar-wilde
- Next week many of us will be donning those fancy dress costumes, slapping on the facepaint and heading out to celebrate the scariest night of the year.
- With its structured, retro shape and chimney-stripe print, this style somehow manages to be both easy and polished. Translation: a closet miracle worker. Fitted. Full skirt. Falls 35" from shoulder. Cotton. Machine wash. Import. Madewell.com only.
- A beautifully draped faux wrap dress twisted belt at waist and functioning pockets deep v neck with cap sleeve 37.75" long 35" bust 28" waist measurements taken from size 6 100% silk chiffon enjoy an extra 40% off sale, all sales are final
- Matilda, 18, vegan, nemophilist, body modifications devotee, LGBT supporter, feminist.
- Sheer, textured open-knit sweater with scoop neck & long sleeves. Scoop neck / Long sleeves / Loose open knit throughout / Hem curves down slightly at back / Length hits below hip / Slightly sheer / Relaxed fit / Color: Grey / 35% Baby Alpaca, 30% Acrylic, 24% Polyamide, 11% Wool.
- Soft, angora blend sweater in a shaggy knit with cropped front hem. Boatneck / Long slim sleeves / Hem curves down at back & is cropped in front / Soft, shaggy knit / Relaxed fit / Color: Dirty White / 40% Wool, 40% Angora, 20% Polyamide.
- Junya watanabe navy sweater. Chunky-knit ribbed cotton. Slips on. 100% Cotton. Dry clean. Fits true to size. Take your normal size. Loose design. Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing an xsmall.
- Slightly cropped, striped tee boatneck in lightweight knit. Boatneck / Long sleeves / Rib hem / Allover horizontal stripes / Cream panel detail runs along inner sleeve & hem / Semi-sheer / Length hits at hip / Relaxed fit / Color: Ivory & Grey / 100% Merino Wool.
- This contrast button-up top steals the show from the usual shirting suspects. Soft and pretty the silk gives it natural movement. Made in our washed stretched double georgette fabric. 95% silk, 5% spandex full covered button-down front patch pocket no collar contrast trim at the collar, front placket and the cuffs dry clean only
- "Thanks to Mr. De Wilde's plentiful salary and vast De Wilde fortune that was left to him, Ainsleigh is always dressed in extravagant clothing and whatever she needs comes from luxury boutiques in London. The staff think it's absurd that Mr. De Wilde provides so lavishly for his daughter, but they don't voice these ideas aloud." — @oscar-wilde
The Row black Leonard coat. Shearling. High collar, notched lapels, fully lined. 100% shearling; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. US sizing. Fits true to size. Take your normal size. Designed for an oversized look. Mannequin height is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a US 2.
- "As a child, Ainsleigh was always dressed in colourful dresses and frilly skirts, but as she grew up, she favoured more somber, mature styles. This seems to be the only thing she has in common with her father." — @oscar-wilde
Black velvet cape with silver-tone cone-studded trim. Bess cape has a collar, a hook and eye fastening at neck, is lined in gray velvet and simply slips on. 82% rayon, 18% silk. Dry clean.
- Cotton/polyester Mens High Fashion Formal Coat , Find Complete Details about Cotton/polyester Mens High Fashion Formal Coat,Mens Coat,Design Fashion Men Coat,Coats For Men from Men's Jackets & Coats Supplier or Manufacturer-Jmz Garment Manufacture Pty Ltd.
- CAMEL-HAIR DOUBLE-BREASTED COAT WITH GATHERS ROUND COLLAR INSET POCKETS LONG SLEEVES
- Smythe's knit boucle jacket in heathered charcoal blends the design of an original pea coat with Smythe's quintessential structure. With contrast buttons, epaulets and front flap pockets this jacket is the ideal Fall staple. 75% Wool, 20% Alpaca, 5% Polyester. Lining is 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane. Approximately 34" from the high point shoulder to the hem line. Measured on size 4.
- Classic, double breasted wool-blend coat with notched lapel collar & oversized etched buttons. Notched lapel collar / Double breasted front with etched sword buttons / Long sleeves with buttoned epaulets at shoulders & buttoned vent at cuff / Large patch pockets at sides with snap down flap / 33" long / Fully lined / Slightly relaxed, straight fit / Color: Navy & Charcoal / 80% Wool, 20% Nylon / Made in US.
- Details Strike an ethereal look in Marc Jacobs' graceful organza and lace dress. Large to size . See Size & Fit tab Marc Jacobs layered dress: layer1: light-gray textured organza, button at scoop neck, lace underlay, covered buttons at front, pleated panels at tired skirt. Slips on. 100% polyester. layer2: lilac tulle, V-neck, pleated skirt, oyster satin trim at hem. Slips on. 100% polyester. layer3: taupe twill, lace overlay, V-neck, stitched bow waistband oyster and chartreuse jacquard satin. Silver zip fastening at back. 70% acetate, 30% silk. Dry clean.
- Chic tights by Transparenze. The OSAKA Grey Striped Tights have a ribbed 100 denier appearance, grey color and a diamond pattern around the thighs. They have an elastic waistband for comfortable fit. 100 denier. Trasparenze's Color: Grigio Melange. 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Wear our animal tights with a little black dress and add some extra flare to a classic style. leopard print tights burnout animal pattern Available in sizes xs/s, m/l 90% nylon, 10% spandex domestic
- Cable knit camel cashmere travel socks by Bamford . 100% cashmere made in the UK Cold wash
- Metallic lace anklet sock.Available in Beige, Black, White and Light GreyMade in JapanHand wash
- Want to keep an eye on this product? Sign up for the OC Stock Notifier! Cut-out T-strap stilletto. Pointed toe. Pony hair ankle cuff and heel. Zipper closure at back of heel. Available in black calf. Made in Italy. 5" heel, 1" platform.
- 4` Heel
- Calf height, motorcycle style boot with lace and hook up front and side zipper details. 3.5" heel
- This slightly lower ankled rendition of the Dangerfield features a lace up front, the softest leather in black, oxidized brass hardware, and a 4" stacked wood heel. Leather lined and padded insole for extra comfort. Textured sole for ultimate traction. Black / Lace up front / Oxidized brass hardware / Cord lacing / 4" stacked wood heel / Leather lined and padded insole / 100% leather.
- Longline bralet made from Italian leather with adjustable straps and defined cups. The Maisie bra features leather whip stitching detail, chunky zip at back and signature AllSaints hardware. This style is lined with 100% viscose. 100% Leather Lining: 100% Viscose
- Ivory embroidered lace bustier from Stella McCartney . Strapless. A concealed zip fastens the back with a small hook and eye. Raised embroidered flowers with silver detail cover the bust at the front and back. Additional straps can be sewn in. Fully lined. Five inches of silk fabric sit at the hemline that falls above the hips. 100% Silk. Trimming: 100% Wool Dry clean only
- Mushroom & vanilla silk-blend underwired padded bandeau bra with a frill trim. Myla bra has adjustable straps, a demi-sheer adjustable back and bow embellishment. 60% silk, 35% polyamide, 5% elastane. Hand wash. Mushroom & vanilla silk-blend underwired padded bandeau bra with a frill trim. Myla bra has adjustable straps, a demi-sheer adjustable back and bow embellishment. 60% silk, 35% polyamide, 5% elastane. Hand wash.
- Eberjey's tiny triangle bralet in soft stretch lace is sexy and relaxed at the same time. Colors are so flirty you may want to show them off!
- Mesh Brief Black
- We think we could live this kind of life. Tucked into a white-washed cabin with a red door, perched at a rocky shore, eating from the sea and reading by lamplight once the salt sun goes down, snug under cottons and wools, wearing this. Navy and ivory nautical stripes, sweet coast-cloud ivory lace, perfect shape. We think we could live this kind of life. • 95% viscose, 5% spandex. • Made in Peru. • Hand wash in lukewarm water with an extra-gentle lingerie wash; gently squeeze out excess water and lay flat to dry
- "The only tokens Ainsleigh has to remember her mother Lourdes by, besides photographs, is a collection of priceless, swish jewelry that has been doled out to Ainsleigh by her father over the years" — @oscar-wilde
Antique furniture, decorative arts, and jewelry from 1940 and earlier, as well as a high end contemporary furniture and art objects.
- "Since Lourdes was born to a upper-class family, she had amassed an admirable amount of necklaces, rings, brooches, bracelets and earrings." — @oscar-wilde
Paul Smith women's large facet beaded choker. Unfortunately this product cannot be shipped to the U.S.A or Canada due to shipping and customs regulations. Details Various sized silver coloured beads. 'Paul Smith' signature embossed bead at the fastening. Specification 100% Glass Beads, 100% Base Metal Findings.
- Satin ribbon. Brass metal pearl pendants. Made in France.
- "Earrings Mrs. De Wilde wore to her debutante gala, at her parents' estate on the French Riviera." — @oscar-wilde
These art deco-inspired earrings are fit for 1920s glam. Final sale 14k gold plated or silver plated earrings Adorned with Swarovski crystals Measures approximately 1" in width with 4" drop Handmade in New York (with Love)
- "A brooch that was gifted to Lourdes by her husband on their first St. Valentine's Day as a couple." — @oscar-wilde
- "A ring Ainsleigh was given as a present on her third birthday." — @oscar-wilde
- ArtDecoDiamonds.com, antique engagement rings, diamond rings, antique jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry"Although Mr. De Wilde feels that his wife would have wanted Ainsleigh to inherit her jewels, the one bauble he still keeps stowed away is the magnificent engagement ring he proposed to Lourdes with, which he bought from a Austrian jeweler based in Paris. The couple agreed Ainsleigh would eventually inherit it, but not until she is wed herself." — @oscar-wilde
- "A comb owned by Lourdes, from childhood." — @oscar-wilde
- "A rope of very valuable pearls, originally owned by Ainsleigh's paternal grandmother." — @oscar-wilde
- "Mourning jewelry that Lourdes owned; ironically, both pieces were worn by her younger sister, Marjorie, at Lourdes' funeral." — @oscar-wilde
A beautiful picture brooch with an image of a bird flying with the banner 'Gone But Not Forgotten'. Measures 4.5 cm long by 3.5 cm wide.
- "Mr. De Wilde offered them as gifts to Ms. Beaulieu, but she politely declined, maintaining that Ainsleigh should own them." — @oscar-wilde
Velvet Composition: 100% Cotton, Brass, Crystal Made In Italy
- "Besides the 'tree ring', the only jewelry Ainsleigh has to her name are a small handful of rosaries, all made of precious metals, beads and stones." — @oscar-wilde
Our glorious rosaries are made from precious freshwater pearls and hand-wrapped and hand-wired by our dear friends in Bali.
- ABOUT ME 100% Base metal
- Black leather gloves with beaded detail by Causse. Cutaway at the top of the glove with a bow. The edges and bow are adorned with rounded Swarovski crystal stones in a brown colour. Gold tone metal press stud on the underside of the wrist. Unlined. Dress up your outfit in a lady-like fashion with the ?Grace? gloves with beaded bow by Causse.
- Grey leather gloves with silver tone button detail. The two buttons sit aside each other and run parallel down the front of the glove. The buttons sit on a grey, leather panel. The gloves have a small key hole at the back with a silver tone, designer embossed push stud fastening. The gloves finish at the wrist. Leather
- Burberry scarf: black cashmere, fringed trim, burnished-gold designer-stamped plaque. 100% cashmere. Dry clean.