- "The schools faculty has choosen that every Friday would be dorm get together." — @mirandaheart
Another Upper East Side location that I set out to stalk while in New York two weeks ago was the building used to portray Constance Billard School for Girls and
- "Since you'd be staying in this dorm with these people for a whole year, it'll be best to get along with them, and get to know them." — @mirandaheart
- "Every Friday the dorm rooms can do something different every time. As long as it's done together. Majority votes rule if they aren't sure what they wanna do." — @mirandaheart
- "You must remember the Student Code is still enforced strictly during the hours." — @mirandaheart
- "This will be used to help everyone bond with each other." — @mirandaheart
- "You can even watch movies in the Auditorium..." — @mirandaheart
- "Or go shopping..." — @mirandaheart
I'm Hannah. I go to an art school that I hate. My blog can be described as girly, I guess. I am...
- "Or read magazines..." — @mirandaheart
- "ANd even Hang out..." — @mirandaheart
- "What ever you do with your dorm mates, it just has to be sure to follow the main rules of Aledale." — @mirandaheart
"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." Parachute;...
- "As long as it's on school grounds. And no alcholic drinks, drugs, and or fights." — @mirandaheart