- Similar itemSelf: polyester/polyurethane; combo: silk; lining: cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Solid banded waist, perforated squares faux leather overlay, contrasting white partial lining, concealed side zip with hook closure.
- Similar itemBand of Outsiders' Peacoat with Fur Sleeves is a forever piece worth the investment; Felted grey wool offers a luxe mix of texture against grey fox sleeves; Single notch lapels; Double breasted button front; Self tie belt cinches waist; Vertical double welt pockets; Back vent; Lined. Main: 100% Wool; Sleeves: 100% Fox. Specialty clean. Made in Italy.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Multicolored silk-blend georgette. Concealed snap fastening at front. 75% silk, 25% polyester. Dry clean
- Arzu Kaprol3/4-Sleeve Fox Fur Tulle CoatDetailsThis Arzu Kaprol coat features a tiered tulle and fur construction for high-profile impact.Fur coat by Arzu Kaprol.Dyed fox (Finland), lambskin leather, and strips of polyester tulle.Approx. measurements: 30"L front, 31"L back, 15"L sleeves.Round neckline.Zip front.Three-quarter sleeves.Vented back.Acetate lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Joie Bonnie Suede Lace-Up SandalDesigner About Arzu Kaprol:Turkish designer Arzu Kaprol defines design as fashion architecture, creating modern apparel with an eye for detail and form. After successfully opening several retail stores in her home country, Kaprol debuted at Paris Fashion Week in 2011. Her ready-to-wear collection has a focus on form-flattering and forward-thinking tailoring, and features signature motifs like precise twists and pleats on sensual evening gowns, distinctive party frocks, and versatile separates.
- Similar itemZebra Print Woolen Mini Skirt by Carven. From the runway; textured wool mini in the designer’s print of the season with a structured, slightly rounded silhouette. Sits at waist. Interior grosgrain ribbon waistband. Exposed delicate back zip. Shaping darts throughout. Mini length. Lined. Structured wool with soft & felted wool zebra print. Color: Black. Exterior: 70% Wool, 20% Polyamide, 10% Cashmere; Interior: 65% Acetate Satin, 35% Viscose.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend ankle boot from Gareth Pugh featuring an outer low bag slouchy layered design with back concealed zip fastening, pointed toe, and black leather sole. Has an ankle high leather underlay with back silver-tone zip fastening, 6" wedge heel, and 2" concealed platform.
- Similar itemChampion Versace’s glamorous aesthetic with this Gingham baroque blouse. A must-own wardrobe investment the sumptuous silk finish and Renaissance-infused design can be dressed up or down no matter what the season.
- Similar itemBlack lamb skin parka from Mr & Mrs Furs featuring a hood, a tonal rabbit fur lining, a concealed front fastening, contrast green cotton sleeve, a drawstring waist, two buttoned flap side pockets, a tonal brand patch to the rear and a contrast green cotton hem with a drawstring fastening.