- Similar itemBlack silk baroque leopard print blouse from Roberto Cavalli featuring a round neck, long sleeves, a loose fit, button cuffs and a curved hem.
- Slices of tough-luxe leather and alluring sheer silk chiffon peek out from this sleek mini skirt for an edgy finish to a polished style. Leather waistband Asymmetrical layered leather panel at hem Asymmetrical layered sheer silk chiffon panel at hem Exposed back zip Lined About 14" long Polyester Trim 1: Lamb leather Trim 2: Silk Dry clean by leather specialist Imported
- Similar itemGrey fox fur coat
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Rag BoneWaterloo Fur-Trim Quilted ParkaDetailsRag Bone "Waterloo" quilted felt parka. Detachable natural coyote fur (USA) trim on hood. Approx. measurements: 30"L from shoulder to hem, 22"L sleeve. Hoodie; hanger loop at center top. Button/loop; hidden zip closure. Long sleeves; pen holder and zip-pocket on left; ribbed cuffs. Front asymmetric snap pockets; flap/snap pockets. Inside drawstring at waist. Wool/nylon. Made in USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemA flirty flared silhouette informs this daring mini-skirt from It-label Faith Connexion* Fitted waistband, full skirt, exposed side zip closure, mini-length. Style with a silk blouse, a leather jacket, and heels. 60% Acetate, 37% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThis Taryn Rose bootie is a timeless classic for everyday practical wear. Its low wedge heel provides stability to keep you comfortable while on the go. Suede upper Leather insole Rubber infused leather sole 1¼ inch wedge Back zipper Imported
- Similar itemRaoul multicolored blouse. Printed silk. Gold embroidery, buttoned cuffs, ruffled trims, fully lined. Button fastenings through front. 89% silk, 11% metallic; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Mixed Paisley. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric.
- Anyi LuMari Croc-Print Combo Wedge BootieDetailsAnyi Lu suede and crocodile-print leather bootie. 2 1/2" covered wedge heel. Interior gored stretch inset. Leather lining and padded insole. Rubber sole. "Mari" is made in Italy. Designer About Anyi Lu:A former chemical engineer, Anyi Lu founded the eponymous footwear line based on the inability to find beautiful shoes with a comfortable fit. Filling the void, every Anyi Lu product is handmade in Tuscany with the finest Italian materials and must pass a stringent comfort testing process. Combining old world techniques with modern technology, the resulting designs are flexible, supportive, and never lack in style.