- Similar itemTheyskens' Theory gray blazer. Wool-blend. Padded shoulders, peaked lapels, fully lined. Button fastenings through front. 85% wool, 15% nylon; lining: 95% silk, 5% spandex. Dry clean. Designer color: Warm Heather. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Lorelei crepe de chine blouse. Spread collar; hidden-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs; may be worn tabbed. Patch pocket at left chest. Loose fit. Shirttail hem. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemPart of the designer's uniform collection consisitng of year round, simple staples. Lightweight, striped linen shorts with an elasticated waistband. Sits at hips. Side seam hip pockets. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Light Stripe. 100% linen. Made in France.
- Similar itemTory BurchMarlene Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTory Burch pebbled leather riding boot. 1 1/4" flat stacked heel. Golden hardware and tonal topstitching. Embossed logo stitched at shaft top. Belted ankle strap with screw accents. Full length side zip for ease of dress. Stitched welt trims round toe. Logo-print canvas lining. Leather footbed and sole. "Marlene" is imported. Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- Rag BoneHarper One-Button BlazerDetailsRag Bone "Harper" blazer. Leather lapels; one-button closure. Bracelet sleeves; one-button cuffs. Front flap pockets. Back seam; center split. Tailored silhouetteCropped at waist. Wool/acrylic/polyester/other fiber; cotton combo. Bemberg cupro/cotton lining. Made in USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemFrye smooth leather riding boot. 16 1/2"H shaft; 15" circumference. 1 1/4" flat stacked heel. Harness strap with ring detail. Full-length side zip eases dress. Leather lining and sole. "Melissa" is made in Spain.
- Stella McCartneyCovered-Placket Silk Blouse, RoseDetailsSilk crepe de chine with tone-on-tone trim. Spread collar. Hidden button front. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Yoked back; inverted pleat. Shirttail hem. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemGauzy, lightweight cotton fleece shorts with rolled cuffs & a slouchy fit. Sits at hips. Elasticated waistband. Side seam hip pockets. Cuffs are tacked down. Relaxed, slouchy fit. Color: Heather Grey. 53% cotton, 36% rayon, 11% polyester.
- Similar itemAiry, button front blouse in a matte, softly washed silk with multiple welt pockets. V-neckline. Long sleeves with button cuffs. 3 button fastening welt pockets at front. Pleated back yoke. Curved hem. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Ivory. 100% silk. Made in the USA.