- Multicolored silk crepe de chine. Concealed snap fastenings through front. 100% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemPart of the designer's uniform collection consisitng of year round, simple staples. Lightweight, striped linen shorts with an elasticated waistband. Sits at hips. Side seam hip pockets. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Light Stripe. 100% linen. Made in France.
- Similar itemWith a nod to great British tailoring, our new season jackets are structured yet relaxed in aesthetic. The AllSaints Ettie Blazer uses a boyfriend fit, cut from an Italian wool blend cloth with bracelet sleeve and a longer line. Wear with the Ettie Trouser for a polished look. Double breasted, notched collar and lapel, horizontal welt pockets. Loose, boyfriend fit. 80% viscose, 19% wool, 1% elastane, lining: 57% polyester, 43% cupro, sleeve lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean only. Model is 5'11" and wears a UK size 10.
- Knee high MM6 Maison Martin Margiela boots put a cool twist on a classic combat silhouette. A soft asymmetrical panel accents the top line, and an adjustable buckle strap flows through the lace up closure. Exposed side zip. Rubber sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 0.75in / 20mm Shaft: 15.75in / 40cm Circumference: 15in / 38cm. Available sizes: 36.5,37
- Lorelei crepe de chine blouse. Spread collar; hidden-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs; may be worn tabbed. Patch pocket at left chest. Loose fit. Shirttail hem. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemClassic track shorts, updated in smooth black satin with a shirred elastic waistband & slightly oversized fit. Sits at hips. Pull on styling. Hip pockets. Curved, wide leg openings. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 100% polyester.
- Rag BoneHarper One-Button BlazerDetailsRag Bone "Harper" blazer. Leather lapels; one-button closure. Bracelet sleeves; one-button cuffs. Front flap pockets. Back seam; center split. Tailored silhouetteCropped at waist. Wool/acrylic/polyester/other fiber; cotton combo. Bemberg cupro/cotton lining. Made in USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemTory BurchMarlene Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTory Burch pebbled leather riding boot. 1 1/4" flat stacked heel. Golden hardware and tonal topstitching. Embossed logo stitched at shaft top. Belted ankle strap with screw accents. Full length side zip for ease of dress. Stitched welt trims round toe. Logo-print canvas lining. Leather footbed and sole. "Marlene" is imported. Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- Stella McCartneyCovered-Placket Silk Blouse, RoseDetailsSilk crepe de chine with tone-on-tone trim. Spread collar. Hidden button front. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Yoked back; inverted pleat. Shirttail hem. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.