- Similar itemComfy, stretchy cotton in a great dark wash. This is what we call the ultimate summer short. City fit"our lowest rise. Sits just above hip. 4" inseam. Cotton. Zip fly. Cuffed. Machine wash. Import.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Zady Calf-Hair Houndstooth PumpDetailsBlack/white houndstooth-print dyed calf hair (China) upper. 4 3/4" silver color heel. Pointed toe with silver color cap. Low vamp. Rubber sole. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemCap sleeve top with front ruffle detail and peplum waist. Material: 59% Rayon, 41% Acetate.
- Brian AtwoodZebra Calf-Hair Point-Toe PumpDetailsZebra-print dyed calf hair (Italy). Leather piping around collar. 4" striped stacked heel. Pointed toe; single sole. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemProduct &DENIM. 5-pocket low-rise shorts in washed denim with short legs, a raised glittery print pattern on the pockets, which stick out, hard-worn details and frayed hems. 100% cotton. Machine wash at 30˚
- Similar itemMarissa Webb ivory and black silk crêpe de Chine blouse styled with a lace front and shoulder yoke at back. Crewneck, gathered shoulders, single-button cuffs. Pulls over, hidden zip closure at neck back. Available in White/Black. Silk; combo 1: silk wool; combo 2: viscose/cotton/polyamide. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Small.
- Rebecca TaylorLace-Inset Satin TopDetailsRebecca Taylor lace inset silk top. Jewel neckline; lace yoke. Short sleeves with lace. Relaxed fit. Hem hits hip. Pullover style. Cotton/nylon/rayon lace; rayon/nylon/spandex ribbed trim. Dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Rebecca Taylor: New Zealand native Rebecca Taylor launched her self-named line in the mid 1990s, and her modern, femme designs have won her fans the world over. From ruffled separates to flowing dresses and everything in between, the name Rebecca Taylor is synonymous with romantic looks that have the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Similar itemThese denim shorts feature crochet detail, washed color, cutoff and shredded design, classic five pockets ;100% Cotton ;Machine washable.
- Similar itemSophia WebsterLola Striped Crystal-Toe Pump, Black/WhiteDetailsSophia Webster striped calfskin pump. 4 1/4" covered heel. Pointed toe with crystal details. Low-dipped vamp elongates legs. Padded leather footbed. Leather lining and sole. "Lola" is made in Brazil. Designer About Sophia Webster: The former design assistant of Nicholas Kirkwood, Sophia Webster launched her eponymous footwear and accessories line in 2013. The collection was instantly well-received, earning numerous accolades and awards including the Conde Nast Footwear Designer of the Year and British Fashion Award for Emerging Accessories Designer. Webster's designs, which include sandals, pumps, boots, and handbags, are characterized by a whimsical, quirky aesthetic with an evident devotion to quality.